Home Tropics

Why Is The Bimini Sands Website Redirecting To Resorts World?

INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,736 Captain
So I know that Frank hijacked the Bimini Sands website to post a personal message.
I also know that Sands is developing a new site using southbiminisands.com as the domain.

What I don't understand is how if you click on www.biminisands.com it takes you to Resort Worlds Bimini's website. What the heck is going on?

Replies

• alacrityalacrity Posts: 2,666 Captain
    from what i read on THT, it appears frank's son has it re-directing purposefully to resorts world bimini. perhaps rw bimini has paid frank's son to redirect it purposefully.

• Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,793 Admiral
    As the owner of the domain name he can point it to wherever he wants. I think it went to a **** site for a bit. Not sure if RW is paying him. Generally companies like to stay away from this type of drama and would not prefer to be involved. But who knows.

From my understanding a new domain has been acquired and is being worked on.
  • biminibradbiminibrad Posts: 373 Deckhand
    As the owner of the domain name he can point it to wherever he wants. I think it went to a **** site for a bit. Not sure if RW is paying him. Generally companies like to stay away from this type of drama and would not prefer to be involved. But who knows.

From my understanding a new domain has been acquired and is being worked on.
    Actually, from what a it attorney told me, it is illegal. It is being dealt with.