Home Politics

the very best the Republicans have to offer.

TonySalTonySal Posts: 1,479 Officer

Replies

• White DogWhite Dog Posts: 5,343 Officer
    Getting his news from a comedian...........
    The White Dog.........R.I.P..........1996 - June 2nd, 2011
  • guido4198guido4198 Posts: 2,247 Captain
    White Dog wrote: »
    Getting his news from a comedian...........

SAD....there must be a lot of folks who do that though, so he's not alone. How the H**L else could Barrack Hussein Obama ever become President...????
    After all...if you're NOT an American, viewed from outside, the current state of our nation looks pretty much like a ridiculous parody of who we should be. In other words..one big comedy act. We're living through an 8 yr. SNL skit.
    GOD help us.
  • Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    Kill the messenger and ignore the message. The tools in the video said what they said and did what they did. The delivery method does not make it not so. Palin who constantly rails against Obamas teleprompter had hers go out and she couldn't put two coherent words together. Somehow conservatives still think she is a viable candidate. The GOP is fractured, period. Now after a state of the Union we had not 1 rebuttal, not 2, but 6 rebuttals to Obama. If that isn't a sign of dysfunction then I'm not sure what is. Keep dreaming for a Republican win in 2016, it's a pipedream at best
  • grady30wagrady30wa Posts: 10,161 AG
    Kill the messenger and ignore the message. The tools in the video said what they said and did what they did. The delivery method does not make it not so. Palin who constantly rails against Obamas teleprompter had hers go out and she couldn't put two coherent words together. Somehow conservatives still think she is a viable candidate. The GOP is fractured, period. Now after a state of the Union we had not 1 rebuttal, not 2, but 6 rebuttals to Obama. If that isn't a sign of dysfunction then I'm not sure what is. Keep dreaming for a Republican win in 2016, it's a pipedream at best

I wonder how this guy would fare without a teleprompter...
    Cruz graduated **** laude from Princeton University with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policyfrom the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs in 1992. While at Princeton, he competed for the American Whig-Cliosophic Society's Debate Panel and won the top speaker award at both the 1992 U.S. National Debating Championship and the 1992 North American Debating Championship. In 1992, he was named U.S. National Speaker of the Year and Team of the Year (with his debate partner, David Panton). Cruz was also a semi-finalist at the 1995 World Universities Debating Championship, making him Princeton’s highest-ranked debater at the championship. Princeton's debate team later named their annual novice championship after Cruz.
    Cruz's senior thesis on the separation of powers, titled "Clipping the Wings of Angels," draws its inspiration from a passage attributed to President James Madison: "If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary." Cruz argued that the drafters of the Constitution intended to protect the rights of their constituents, and the last two items in the Bill of Rights offered an explicit stop against an all-powerful state. Cruz wrote: "They simply do so from different directions. The Tenth stops new powers, and the Ninth fortifies all other rights, or non-powers."[32][39]

After graduating from Princeton, Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna **** laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor degree. While at Harvard Law, Cruz was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, and executive editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of the Harvard Latino Law Review. Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant." At Harvard Law, Cruz was a John M. Olin Fellow in Law and Economics.

Schadenfreude. November 8, 2016
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 9,113 Admiral
    navigator2 wrote: »
    This one is more of Toni's persuasion. :grin

You obviously have never seen the women Tony gets, I have and they were always hot, just ask anyone from So Fl who attended a S.A.I.L. club meeting.
    How about it Cliff am I wrong?
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    Can anyone name the "best" the dims have to offer?
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 11,187 AG
    Somehow conservatives still think she is a viable candidate.

I don't know a single person who thinks she's viable.

Then again, I don't know everyone.
    Warning Level 2