Home Politics

Why has Obama nominated a mentally handicapped person for AG?

2»

Replies

• navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,511 AG
    phlatsphil wrote: »
    OK, I watched the video. I agree with what she said.

They have a "right" to not pass go, do not collect $200. Deport their arses if they are not legal without some sort of work permit or a citizen. We could do worse to not have an AG for another two years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • guido4198guido4198 Posts: 2,247 Captain
    Why do illegal invaders have any rights beyond the right to be kicked out of America, and sent to the back of the line formed by those who RESPECT our laws, and take the EXISTING pathway to citizenship...???
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    guido4198 wrote: »
    Why do illegal invaders have any rights beyond the right to be kicked out of America, and sent to the back of the line formed by those who RESPECT our laws, and take the EXISTING pathway to citizenship...???

Simple, according to her and Jeb and others of the ruling class, American citizens are nothing but worthless trash.
    At least the illegals will obey their masters and do not have that out of date independence streak in them.
  • nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,822 Admin
    I certainly agree with her that I would would rather have people who are here participating in the workplace than not participating in the workplace.
    Interesting that Mr. Sessions has expressed such concern about unemployment and wage stagnation. Wonder what he's doing about it?
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • tagtag Posts: 8,920 Admiral
    To answer the OPs question.
    Why has Obama nominated a mentally handicapped person for AG?

Because being a democrat is a mental handicap.