Fishing spots

Lilgao091493Lilgao091493 Posts: 33 Greenhorn
I'm looking to expand my fishing region lol. Anyone care to share any good fishing places to go. One that I can drive to and pull over or maybe just a short walk away. Thanks

Replies

• Lilgao091493Lilgao091493 Posts: 33 Greenhorn
    Sorry I'm in the pinellas county area
  • Austins26Austins26 Posts: 1,989 Captain
    use google earth mail me a check pls

just open GE an drive around you will find new spots
    The Original HOTD poster
    680k views 360 plus posts Deleted by a so called Mod over a little cleavage

member since Oct 1998 long before most of You
  • JettyparkJettypark Posts: 1,969 Captain
    LOL... put in your time on the forum....give back and you will receive ..... also the longer you are around... You might luck out and meet
    up with one of the locals in your area.... but if you want the quick fix.... than I agree with "Austins26".... google earth the areas you
    are wanting to fish and check out them out.... psssssss we aren't being jerks about it.... we all use Google earth from time to time...

Oh and take this for what its worth..... but NO ONE... will give up fishing spots on a open forum..... in fact the forum is being pretty kind
    to you.... most of the time these type of threads get lit up.... LOL...

Heck I can't even believe I'm being this nice....it must be the
    crown ....:grin
    aa13.gif "A ship without Marines is like a garment without buttons"
  • Austins26Austins26 Posts: 1,989 Captain
    :applause I (we) all know it's easier to ask for spots however it's more rewarding to actually find your own spots-fish.
    put a little time in an you'll find both spots an fish
    Jettypark wrote: »
    LOL... put in your time on the forum....give back and you will receive ..... also the longer you are around... You might luck out and meet
    up with one of the locals in your area.... but if you want the quick fix.... than I agree with "Austins26".... google earth the areas you
    are wanting to fish and check out them out.... psssssss we aren't being jerks about it.... we all use Google earth from time to time...

Oh and take this for what its worth..... but NO ONE... will give up fishing spots on a open forum..... in fact the forum is being pretty kind
    to you.... most of the time these type of threads get lit up.... LOL...

Heck I can't even believe I'm being this nice....it must be the
    crown ....:grin
    The Original HOTD poster
    680k views 360 plus posts Deleted by a so called Mod over a little cleavage

member since Oct 1998 long before most of You
  • former bluefishinnyformer bluefishinny Posts: 1,486 Officer
    Jettypark wrote: »
    we all use Google earth from time to time...

Not time to time... ALL the time. Only issue I run into on Google earth is sometimes you cant see what "prevents" you from getting to the area. Example, last month I scoped an area in Palmer Ranch, looked great. Drove the 30 minutes South only to find out it was private property and fenced in. With that said, I have found 2 of my favorite wading areas just by sitting back with a beer, and zooming in on google earth.

PS. U never mentioned what type of fishing