Lauderdale By The Sea, Beach Free Diving

Was out for a long time before I found some bugs. Managed to net a couple of lions too. Visibility was not fantastic, but not bad either. The current was strong between tides, but dead during slack tide. The jellies were around, but easy to avoid when watching for them. Great day to be out.

Replies

• BAMFBAMF Posts: 118 Officer
    Are those turtle eggs good eating?
  • Lobstercatcher229Lobstercatcher229 Posts: 4,843 Captain
    nice bugs and the lions are delicious! u have to be a gator to enjoy the turtle eggs!
  • copout@castaways[email protected] Posts: 5,779 Admiral
    solid! I've got a wicked slice!
  • Kaptan KKaptan K Posts: 90 Deckhand
    Those eggs are real tough. No matter how long I boil 'em, I gotta use a saw to cut 'em and I feel like I could chew on those pieces all day and they never get softer. Anyway, whoever hit those 3 balls - they were all within a foot of each other and the only ones I saw... that's pretty good considering they were 100 yards from the beach...
  • dtobiasdtobias Posts: 733 Officer
    Is that a Titleist?
  • captainjtsmithcaptainjtsmith Posts: 56 Deckhand
    REMINDS ME OF AN AMBERJACK RECIPE I HAVE...

... TAKE 5-10#'S OF AJ.... BOIL IT FOR 15 MINUTES IN SKUNKED BEER.... ADD 3 ROTTEN EGGS AND SIMMER FOR 1 HOUR.... REMOVE FROM HEAT.... COOL.... PLACE ON COOKING SHEET... ADD BLACKENING SPICE AND STALE BREAD.... COVER WITH FOIL AND BAKE FOR 2 HOURS.... REMOVE FROM OVEN AND PLACE FILETS IN THE BROILER FOR 20MINUTES TIL BURNT...
    ... THROW ALL THE AMBERJACK IN THE GARBAGE CAN AND COOK SOME REAL FISH.... LIKE GROUPER, SNAPPER OR DOLPHIN...!!!!!!!!

SAME RECIPE WOULD WORK FOR THE GOLF BALLS!!!!
  • JoeBCJoeBC Posts: 608 Officer
    Sand wedge?