12-31 Year end with forum friends

I sent a message out to Marrio to see what he was doing today?? I got an answer he was going with Ponce and some how i got to tag along.... We headed out on Ponces boat, nice sea ark, jet drive...

12-31-14-1.jpg

Started out blustery and stayed that way all day. We head to the salt river to find very little water, tried in a creek with no bites.

Ran out to a protected area near the spoil banks with the same results, ah heck good just hanging with these guys, who needs fish...I DO--- Next spot was about 2 minutes from my warm non windy living room in kings bay .
area.

Now its time to get some fish says the ole Great Capt Marrio.....Pressure is on

within 45 minutes we had our limit of snapper in the boat plus a few small reds release
12-31-14-3.jpg

12-31-14-2.jpg

12-31-14-4.jpg

Had a great day fishing with Marrio and Ponce, Boat was great in the low water, thanks Ponce
I owe you a good Shutter point day Happy newyears

12-31-14-5.jpg

Replies

• Kids Ate My BaitKids Ate My Bait Posts: 1,038 Officer
    Way to make it work, fellas
    Don't blink - they grow up fast

e0855416-db02-4210-a35f-fb932b7f1510_zpsizxn0kmf.jpg
  • PONCEPONCE Posts: 5,943 Officer
    Had a dam good time out there hanging with you and Marrio all around class act, conditions were blustery and cold with a negative low tide to the start, Happy New Year Shut and tell Bonnie hello, lets do it again in the Sea Ark again one day :crowd
  • RedbonzRedbonz Posts: 4,531 Captain
    Now that's a true southern fisherman, all bundled up from the cold with flops on....
    Way to brave the conditions guys..
    If it don't fit force it. If it breaks it needed replace anyways. :banghead
  • shuterkngshuterkng Posts: 853 Officer
    Marrio said if it's above 50 he wears flip flops
  • Jim311Jim311 Posts: 4,891 Captain
    Looks like you made the best of a tough cold front day. Good job fellas, those mangos are great eating.
  • PONCEPONCE Posts: 5,943 Officer
    It was tough oht there yesterday, saw where some of the guides in Cedar Key charters got cancelled because of low water.
  • Liquid TheropyLiquid Theropy Posts: 608 Officer
    shuterkng wrote: »
    Marrio said if it's above 50 he wears flip flops

Awesome job guys! I agree with the flip flops! The flops put you more at one with the fish:dance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]AKA Flatheadcat
  • Biggary16Biggary16 Posts: 468 Deckhand
    Nice job, looks like a good time. Not much water out there. Marrio showed me that snapper hole when I saw him out there Tuesday. Those bigger ones pull pretty hard.
  • ripnlipsripnlips Posts: 2,535 Captain
    Redbonz wrote: »
    Now that's a true southern fisherman, all bundled up from the cold with flops on....
    Way to brave the conditions guys..

My feet are tougher than a $2 steak.
  • Snook SpankerSnook Spanker Inglis / YankeetownPosts: 1,772 Captain
    ripnlips wrote: »
    My feet are tougher than a $2 steak.

Screw those Flopz!! I'll stick w/ my Crocz w/ sockz and I don't care how hard Capt. Louie laughz at me!!!
    Great job on the Snappa'z Boyz!!!!
    I am'z what I am'z and that'z all that I am'z!! > Popeye!