Skip to main content
Home East Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

Good Boat Detailer Needed

Need a detail on my boat and both people i have used in the past are no longer doing it. Any recommendations in the Indialantic/Melbourne area?
Thanks in advance.
Chuck Norris doesnt wear a watch, Chuck Norris decides what time it is! :cool

Replies

• Hotfoot5Hotfoot5 Posts: 52 Greenhorn
    East Coast Marine Detailing. 321-953-6401. He comes to you and speciaiizes in boats. I've been using him for years now. Not the cheapest but does a great job.
  • SushiwagonSushiwagon Posts: 92 Deckhand
    Thanks hotfoot.....you and I the only ones in the county that get their boats detailed i guess LOL.
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 21,264 AG
    No detailer has the nerve to even attempt my skiff......:wink
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • jdepdawgjdepdawg Posts: 57 Deckhand
    I live up in Merritt Island, several of my neighbors use the same guy I use. He comes to your house, does a great job. I had him do my deck boat and my little whaler. Very reasonable prices and great job. Now that i think about it, about 7 of my neighbors use him.

His name is Geoff - he's from Scotland and a very thick accent. His cell number is 321-309-1905 - call him or text him - tell him Jeff sent you to him.....also - just FYI - he also paints docks, sea walls etc. - pretty darn good work.

good luck.
  • SushiwagonSushiwagon Posts: 92 Deckhand
    Great, thank you.