Mega Millions

Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,108 AG
It's up to 172 million! :banana

Who's playing?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln

Replies

• mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Tonight?
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,108 AG
    Yep.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 21,124 AG
    guess I'll come off the dollar or a few and have a nice dream tonight.
    Gestapo 

• BinderBinder Posts: 3,879 Captain
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,331 AG
    I bought a ticket a couple days ago, realizing the odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 258,890,850.

That is almost 260 million to one!

So an even bet would be if the prize was at least $517,781,700 (over a half billion $$) given the 50% tax rate, AND YOU ARE THE ONLY WINNER!

But, only risked a buck for the pleasant anticipation of a super long-shot win.

(Better chance earth will stop rotating on its axis and strange creatures will emerge from the seas!)

Just hope the people who win are not stupid and with no financial guidance. This seems to happen much too often.

Several years some guy here in Florida won over a quarter of a mil and ended up spending and giving away most of it and being compacted to death in a dumpster behind his favorite bar.

Another innocent and well meaning black family guy here in Palm Beach County won six figures and gave most to his kids for idiotic reasons. He ended up losing his house and being back on welfare.

A southeast Florida laid back beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor who lives on island time. 
  • No self respecting gambler would play the lottery.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,331 AG
    No self respecting gambler would play the lottery.

AGREE!

A southeast Florida laid back beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor who lives on island time. 
    gandrfab wrote: »
    guess I'll come off the dollar or a few and have a nice dream tonight.

The dream was nice, but it was just a donation.
    Gestapo 

Bought 3 Fantasy 5, 3 Powerball, 3 Mega Millions and 3 Lotto for tonight and tomorrow night.

One of the things that I'm going to do with the money is buy a whole bunch of land. With trees. Then I'm going to buy some heavy equipment. I'm going to then invite you boys over to drive said equipment, drink beer and clear my land. Once it's cleared, we'll just drink beer, dig holes and fill them back up.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
    gandrfab wrote: »
    in

Top of my list. You get to drive first.
  • team getterdunteam getterdun Posts: 1,741 Captain
    If I win the lottery, I'd spend most of the money on women and booze, and then just **** the rest away.
    "Fundamentals are nothing but a crutch for the talentless" - Kenny Powers
  • Hickory DogHickory Dog Posts: 5,047 Officer
    mikev wrote: »
    Bought 3 Fantasy 5, 3 Powerball, 3 Mega Millions and 3 Lotto for tonight and tomorrow night.

One of the things that I'm going to do with the money is buy a whole bunch of land. With trees. Then I'm going to buy some heavy equipment. I'm going to then invite you boys over to drive said equipment, drink beer and clear my land. Once it's cleared, we'll just drink beer, dig holes and fill them back up.

So you are one of the guys Baits Out was talking about?