Past Couple of Weeks....

Ive been out fishing here and there, not tearing them up by any stretch but getting a few redfish here and there.....bait has been ok, catching shiners and pins but having to work for them a bit longer than normal. My brother made the trip up from Naples for an afternoon high tide session and took along some ladyfish just in case we needed them. As it turned out, we did. We had 3 solid hits but only got the hooks into this girl....

004_zpscd1461a4.jpg

The next trip was with the former Pastor at my church and I was dissappointed that the fish werent chewing much. He picked up a fish that just missed the slot. It was great comaraderie however and time well spent....

I also was on the water with Redfish57 and although we spent a good bit of the morning on the hunt, we eventually did track down some reds.....this fish at a cut pinfish and went 30 inches...

ricbilldec14007_zps7aafe1da.jpg

We picked up some more as the area was giving them up....

ricbilldec14004_zps5cfc9e58.jpg
ricbilldec14003_zpsf585e4fc.jpg

That fish went on 30 as well.....same bait, a cut pin....

And the last fish went right at 29.5......

ricbilldec14009_zps9e0dbc4a.jpg

And that is how it has been. Not lights out but a blessing for sure. I thank the LORD for enabling me and my buddies to catch fish. Safety, great fellowship, and appreciation for His creation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Trust in the LORD and receive HIS many blessings....

Replies