pretzelb wooped Real V 12/27/14

Took Brian out this morning to show him how Florida boy fishes the harbor. I did hook the first 2 snook to show him they were there and then he took me to school. I wish I could of gotten a red to finish the inshore slam. Brain caught ladyfish, trout and snook. He thanked me for not putting him on catfish. Good time out there and we are going again in the morning, if I don't get called out. I got called out this morning at 4am, but made it home in time to fish. The first fish in mine all you see is a splash and he did the rest. I did a couple of quick releases of his fish so I didn't have to take anymore pics.

Replies

• pretzelbpretzelb Posts: 112 Deckhand
    Real V wrote: »
    Took Brian out this morning to show him how Florida boy fishes the harbor. I did hook the first 2 snook to show him they were there and then he took me to school. I wish I could of gotten a red to finish the inshore slam. Brain caught ladyfish, trout and snook. He thanked me for not putting him on catfish. Good time out there and we are going again in the morning, if I don't get called out. I got called out this morning at 4am, but made it home in time to fish. The first fish in mine all you see is a splash and he did the rest. I did a couple of quick releases of his fish so I didn't have to take anymore pics.

Many thanks to Real V ! He is a great guy and an ok fisherman.. LOL.. All kidding aside, I really appreciate the tips and tricks you showed me. Cant wait for the morning to get back out !

Again...Many thanks Real V !!

Brian
  • Real VReal V Posts: 465 Officer
    Went again this morning. The fog rolled in and it was thick. Fishing slow also. Did get 2 trout and 1 snook. Had a few more strikes.
  • NailerNailer Posts: 301 Deckhand
    Very nice. Looks like fun.