2002 Contender 25(28T)

For sale, captain owned and maintained. The boat is immaculate. Features an oversized Bausch/American T-Top outfitted with Rupp Top Gun outriggers. Electronics include Furuno NavNet, Icom VHF, Sony stereo system with Pioneer speakers and a 600W amp. 2 Kristal 12V deep drop/kite outlets located port and stbd. The leaning post is a Birdsall tackle master, and the boat has a removable aft bench seat. Under gunnel lights are blue Ocean LED, installed in 2013. Bow nav light and all around white light also new in 2013.

Motors-2002 Yamaha 200 HPDI's with 900 hours. Motors are wedged. The boat has NEVER been fueled with Ethanol, and Ring Free is always used. The stbd motor was rebuilt in May by a well known and trusted Yamaha dealer using factory Yamaha powerhead and components. The Stator unit was also replaced. This motor has a Yamaha factory warranty through May, 2015. Both motors had a full service immediately prior to the rebuild (all filters, including VST, lower units done, plugs, sensors, T-Stats, and 2 new batteries)

Trailer-Float On with new aluminum rims and tires installed early 2014. Float on also installed LED lights, packed the bearings, and replaced the surge brake actuator.

Also included in the sale are misc items such as PFD's, dock lines, fenders, anchor and ground tackle, and a seafoam green/white E-Sea rider bean bag.

Boat is turn key and ready to go! Moving up to a mid sized sportfish.

Asking $54,900 OBO
Boat is located in Vero Beach, FL.
My name is Mike, you can PM me or call me at (954)369-7175

Replies