Changes coming to Bimini Sands

TwotallTwotall Posts: 83 Greenhorn
Sorry to see Frank leaving. Looks like big changes are coming and not for the better.

Replies

• biminibradbiminibrad Posts: 373 Deckhand
    Twotall wrote: »
    Sorry to see Frank leaving. Looks like big changes are coming and not for the better.

Not quite true, stay tuned ,
  • TwotallTwotall Posts: 83 Greenhorn
    biminibrad wrote: »
    Not quite true, stay tuned ,

The letter came strait from Bimini Sands web site.
  • dpdashdpdash Posts: 5,355 Admiral
    Hmmmm. Very interesting, Frank has been very good to Bimini, interested in the rest of the story
    dpdash wrote: »
    Hmmmm. Very interesting, Frank has been very good to Bimini, interested in the rest of the story

It will unfold in the coming weeks, however I can tell you your past assumptions are probably incorrect.
  • Capt KurtCapt Kurt Posts: 338 Deckhand
    I have a credit on account over there. Hope they honor it!!
    visit Pure Pilates in Fort Lauderdale - http://www.pure-pilates.net
  • b-bliggityb-bliggity Posts: 110 Officer
    Capt Kurt wrote: »
    I have a credit on account over there. Hope they honor it!!

It's always something over there... They used to be a customer of mine. I won't get into it, but...don't expect them to honor anything. You should've had them credit it back to your card, for if you don't get money from them upfront...you're not getting it.
    2005 Bluewater 2850 T/250 Zukes (current) (Jupiter/Marathon)
    2006 Yellowfin 31 T/300(2013) Zukes (current) (Guana Cay, Abaco)
    2011 Gheenoe LT25 20 Yammy 4S (current) (Everywhere)
    b-bliggity wrote: »
    It's always something over there... They used to be a customer of mine. I won't get into it, but...don't expect them to honor anything. You should've had them credit it back to your card, for if you don't get money from them upfront...you're not getting it.
    That is incorrect, if you have a credit for a reservation, proof of it and used with in the time frame, no issue what so ever.
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,723 Captain
    This is very concerning to me. Sands has employed some good folks and I hate to think they'll be loosing their jobs. If there is more to the story, someone involved with Sands needs to get the information out there. Otherwise, Frank's comments become the "truth" by default.
    This is very concerning to me. Sands has employed some good folks and I hate to think they'll be loosing their jobs. If there is more to the story, someone involved with Sands needs to get the information out there. Otherwise, Frank's comments become the "truth" by default.
    There is alot more to it, you will just have to be patient, all is operating as normal,dock masters are same, beach club open, new years fire works on, there is a meeting with the higher ups and home owners dec 30
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,723 Captain
    biminibrad wrote: »
    There is alot more to it, you will just have to be patient, all is operating as normal,dock masters are same, beach club open, new years fire works on, there is a meeting with the higher ups and home owners dec 30

I'm neither a higher up or an owner, but coincidentally, I will be there on the 30th :wink