Home East Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

Shout out for Final Point Charters

Wanted to give a thumbs up for Captain Ryan Dean with Final Point Charters. I started a thread for fishing down here the week of thanksgiving over a month ago and he sent me a pm. I waited till the week before we came before deciding anything wanting to get as close as I could with the weather this time of year and having my wife and two boys(9 and 12 years old) on the trip. We scheduled our trip for yesterday Tues. the 25th. He was very accomadating with the rain chance yesterday but we decided to give it a shot meeting him at Sebastian Inlet at 2pm. In the beginning things looked great the clouds broke and all the storms were north of us so we headed out and after catching a few mullet for bait he had us catching fish. After a couple of hours we had to head closer to the dock because of lightning and the radar showing a storm headed our way. We waited till we knew it wasn't going to be safe and called the remaining part of the trip. He adjusted the rate and was willing to accomadate my schedule to get us back out so I could catch some snook that I had told him I wanted to target. He was great with my boys and we had a great time even though we had to call the trip before being able to get after some snook. We probably caught 25 or 30 fish ladyfish, jacks and pompano before having to call it a day. Thanks again Captain Ryan sorry I couldn't make it back to get after some snook before heading back home. If I'm ever back this way I will be in touch. Check him out at finalpointcharters.com. Happy Thanksgiving!
Can't never did try!

Replies

• sparse greysparse grey Posts: 1,751 Captain
    Glad you had a good time & thank you for saying positive things. Read way too many negative reports.
    Ron Conner Release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough.
  • My TurnMy Turn Posts: 72 Deckhand
    Ryan is the real deal. I always have a good experience chartering with him :beer
  • bighardeybighardey Posts: 418 Deckhand
    finalpoint has been giving great reports for years, always gets on the fish, and has always been respectful, you picked an excellent Capt. imho.....
  • Final PointFinal Point Posts: 459 Deckhand
    I appreciate the shout out Mike!!! :hail I'm glad you and your family had a good time.....I'm also sorry we didn't get a chance to chase those snook. We made the right call though...the rain opened up on me while I was cleaning the boat. And thanks for the pompano donation. It sure was tasty!! :thumbsup
    Final Point Charters
    Specializing in Offshore/Nearshore/Backcountry trips in the Lower Keys
    Come fish the World Famous Lower Keys and see what all the hype is about!
    Check out our website for rates and booking information.
    772-584-1239
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]