Home East Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

Anybody else going fishing in MIWR tomorrow?

Looks like there will be about a 5 hour window between 2 & 7PM - I've caught some of my biggest fish during pauses in bad weather. Anyway, I wanted to get out Monday but stuff happened so this looks like my last chance until Fri at the earliest. I think I'm going to soak live bait in Haulover for the bulls.........looks like the wind will be right..........but I think the wind forecast is always underestimated for the coast.
There are only so many casts in life, so shut up and fish!!

Replies

• Tarpon ReconTarpon Recon Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Went this morning from 2 to 6 caught six 30s and then this 38 which was my buddies first bull red of the night and of his life. he was stoked great bite out there you could see them in the light some massive ones in the 55+ range were spotted they were packed in like fishing in a barrel hahaha.
    Lost a mammoth snook in the pilings. giants have descended upon haulover. Thanks for a great idea.
    Happy thanks giving and tight lines all around.
    :fishing
    gettinwet wrote: »
    Looks like there will be about a 5 hour window between 2 & 7PM - I've caught some of my biggest fish during pauses in bad weather. Anyway, I wanted to get out Monday but stuff happened so this looks like my last chance until Fri at the earliest. I think I'm going to soak live bait in Haulover for the bulls.........looks like the wind will be right..........but I think the wind forecast is always underestimated for the coast.