WTT Remington 597 .22 mag NIB w new scope and extra mags

NIB Remington 597 22 mag w extras

NIB Remington 597 .22 WMR Black/ Black synthetic stock. Includes all paperwork.

NIB Simmons 3x9 22mag scope.

BN rings installed on scope. Scope never mounted.

3 new Remington 597 22WMR magazines.

Trade for single stack .380 or 9mm. plastic frame prefered.

Or a 22 semi auto target pistol.

Product Description
remington The Model 597 is easily the most advanced autoloading rimfire rifle ever built, and the most technologically advanced breakthrough in autoloading rimfire rifle technology in 35 years. The difference starts with Remington's proprietary bolt-guidance system, which features a unique set of twin tool-steel guide rails for better stability, feeding reliability and greater out-of-the-box accuracy. The bolt, hammer and sear of the Model 597 all feature an exclusive nickel-Teflon plating for smooth, dependable operation and an ultra-crisp trigger pull. To assure reliable, long-term accuracy, the 597 incorporates a unique positive-locking, permanently rigid barrel attachment clamp. Receivers are grooved for standard rimfire mounts and tapped/drilled for Weaver-style bases. Completing the breakthrough design are an innovative last-shot "hold open" magazine feature and Remington's patented, easy-to-use staggered-stack magazine. The Magnum version of the 597 features a 20-inch black barrel and a synthetic stock.
cuda-title2_zpsb81e4f1d.jpg
greggl wrote: »
Strive for self-sacrificial levels of empathy and sympathy. We are only set free by becoming the scapegoat, or sin eater', rather than picking a target and 'throwing stones.'
nuevowavo wrote:
Think you're pretty clever? Think again. Time for a break.
:rotflmao

Replies

• badbullgatorbadbullgator Posts: 1,568 Officer
    Cash price?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
  • Pescatoral PursuitPescatoral Pursuit Posts: 5,065 Admiral
    $500.00
    Strive for self-sacrificial levels of empathy and sympathy. We are only set free by becoming the scapegoat, or sin eater', rather than picking a target and 'throwing stones.'
    nuevowavo wrote:
  • pottydocpottydoc Posts: 2,285 Captain
    I have a nib Browning Buckmark. Interested in a trade?
    Details?
    nuevowavo wrote:
    I won it at a DU banquet a couple months ago. Never even put shells in the mag. Heavy barrel, target sites, paper work, box it came from the factory in, etc. I already have a Ruger Mark II 22/45 that I like a lot better (feels much better in my hand). I can post or im some pics if you want.
    Nice gun, GLWS
    Still available.
    nuevowavo wrote:
  • alvincaminoalvincamino Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    Will you accept $450?

Thanks.
    Still available.