Home Egret Boats

REC 90 Fuel

Larry418Larry418 Posts: 78 Deckhand
Dion's (Mobile) in Florida City (Krome ave) is offering non ethanol fuel, 90 octane ......convenient for those heading to the Keys or Everglades National Park.
The operator mentioned that he gives 2 bags of ice with 10 or more gallons purchased.

Replies

• 91tiger91tiger Posts: 555 Officer
    Good to know. That $5.28 per gallon at the Marina for Rec 90 when we camp in the park gets old. If we ever need to run back into town for something I will surely take advantage...and get a bucket of chicken there too.
  • mtd885mtd885 Posts: 1,159 Officer
    91tiger wrote: »
    Good to know. That $5.28 per gallon at the Marina for Rec 90 when we camp in the park gets old. If we ever need to run back into town for something I will surely take advantage...and get a bucket of chicken there too.

Rec 90 is pretty much available everywhere in the Keys these days. Caloosa cove price is the same at the pump as on the water. With Winn-Dixie card you earn fuel credits for up to 20 gallons of discounted gas. Dentures out on Cudjoe has the lowest on the water gas in the lower keys.
  • Flatwater witchFlatwater witch Posts: 606 Officer
    Any one know price per gallon?
    Ocean had a good cash price whenever I'm passing through there.
    Renagade69 wrote: »
    Either you are mechanically inclined ore your not. The fact you had to ask told me that you can not do it. Its ok, not every one has this ability. Some people just have to pay.
  • Larry418Larry418 Posts: 78 Deckhand
    Any one know price per gallon?
    Ocean had a good cash price whenever I'm passing through there.

3.99.They offer 2 bags of ice gratis with a ten gallon purchase.
    A bit more user (when traveling from the North ) friendly than ocean when fishing the park.
  • mbowersmbowers Posts: 496 Deckhand
    Tiny's in Islamorada had it for 3.65 a gallon last week and still 3.99 in Largo..