Skip to main content
Home Panhandle General Fishing & The Outdoors

Southerland lost?

Come on yall!! What the heck! Should have kept my bay county voter registration.
Genesis 27:3 - Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.

Replies

• Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 8,851 Moderator
    Yeah, and to HER. We watched results come on all night for many different elections. Was pretty obvious early on that she had it wrapped up.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • Red FishRed Fish Posts: 1,163 Officer
    Good grief! I have been on the left coast for a week or so and if these lunatics seem to have lost their love affair with the Democrats. But back in bay county they are electing them. ...... what the heck!
    Genesis 27:3 - Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.
  • LungerLunger Posts: 26 Greenhorn
    She din't carry the coastal counties. It was the Tallahasse votes that got her elected.
    Lunger wrote: »
    She din't carry the coastal counties. It was the Tallahasse votes that got her elected.

like I said, while watching the results come in it was pretty clear early on that she'd win it. I can only imagine the field of candidates that will run against her next year go round.
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    Yep- Tally loves 'em some Dems... I was sick about it, as it's probably the most important election result for us locals in regards to 'impact'... I think Steve was gonna get NMFS's attn., but PEW/EDF/Sector Sep. Supporters & the other Libs threw a LOT of Money at this race...
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
    she certainly had plenty of financial backing and ran what can certainly be considered an effective campaign, if nothing else.

I imagine we'll see some great candidates go after her seat next time. I'm sure quite a few folks have been eyeballing Sutherlands spot, but could not run due to all the overlap in supporters. I imagine we will have a short list of candidates for that seat blisteringly fast.
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    She also had no platform. I still have no idea what her positions are on the issues that affect all of us.
    It was easy to run against someone with a record when your nothing but a blank slate. It's safe to say that she will do as her master Polosi tells her.
    Learned of one hat halfway in ring already. He'd be good.
  • NOLE66NOLE66 Posts: 1,630 Officer
    Red Fish wrote: »
    Come on yall!! What the heck! Should have kept my bay county voter registration.

He lost BIG in the inland counties.
  • FLCoyoteFLCoyote Posts: 271 Deckhand
    Exactly what is the North Florida way? I couldn't vote for anyone who said "Dad and I approve this message". I think her married name is Logan. Guess running as Graham makes him feel proud.

FLCoyote
    FLCoyote wrote: »
    Exactly what is the North Florida way? I couldn't vote for anyone who said "Dad and I approve this message". I think her married name is Logan. Guess running as Graham makes him feel proud.

FLCoyote

I guess it's what you do when you can't hack it in your own district.