Need a Crew / Want to Fish

Replies

• AZappiaAZappia Posts: 90 Deckhand
    I coming down from Atlanta to Orlando for work on Wednesday and my afternoon just opened up. I would love to go wet a hook with someone who knows the area. I know saltwater fishing but have only fished the lagoon one time. Please let me know if you are interested.

Here is a link to my Facebook page if you would like to confirm that I am not a ****.

Adam

https://www.facebook.com/adam.zappia
  • RangermanRangerman Posts: 55 Greenhorn
    Right now on Monday 12/14 the forecast for offshore Port Canaveral this coming Wed 12/16 is 2 to 3 ft. I want to go offshore out of the Port Wed for Mahi, Kings and Wahoo. Would do some bottom fishing if that were desired. I like to go very early and fish until its almost dark and then head back in. I have an Aquasport 215 Explorer with a 225 4-stroke and all required safety equipment. Would like to get a hold of some live bait fish.

Split gas and bait.

Peter 321-945-4299
  • TommyOTommyO Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    Licensed Capt, just moved down from up North if any one needs a Captain, mate or fisherman Tom OBrien 609-432-3380
  • RangermanRangerman Posts: 55 Greenhorn
    I have trouble finding good people to go offshore fishing with on my boat. Too many times have gotten out there only to have someone say after less than 30 minutes, "Can we go back now? I want to go back now." Looking for people who don't get sea sick, who like to go very early and fish until its almost dark and then head back in. I have a powerful headlight and have come back many times in the dark no problem. Like to go for especially Wahoo, but also Kings and Mahi. I like some bottom fishing too. I like getting some live bait and have had great luck freelining live pinfish or mullet. I have an Aquasport 215 Explorer (your basic 21-1/2 ft walkaround) with a 225 4-stroke and all required safety equipment.

Split gas, bait etc.

Peter 321-945-4299 - I can get texts on this number. I am in Titusville.
  • squidvicioussquidvicious Posts: 513 Officer
    boat's docked up near ponce inlet - i'm dying to fish !
    got all the equipment - need a good reliable crew
    split expenses

message me if you're interested
    can we please stop using the word ISSUE ? it's a PROBLEM
    :wink
  • beachside321beachside321 Posts: 365 Officer
    I have Wednesday off and forecast is calling for a nice day. Anyone going offshore looking for another set of hands? I've got experience offshore, a couple of TLDs and senators along with spin gear, all kinds of lures and tackle. Oh yea, I have gas money too! Let me know!!!

Edit: I'm working on Wednesday now...
  • McLauFinMcLauFin Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Looking to get offshore these next couple days. I have some offshore gear mostly equipment for running the beach. Have experience offshore and inshore. Have money for gas food and libations. Just need a boat and crew to join. Work at night can be anywhere by 8am tues-thurs. completely free the other days. Let's get out there!
    Catfish to kingfish
  • AirForceVetAirForceVet Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    I am looking for an experienced mate / fisherman in the Ponce Inlet area to show me the ropes of off shore fishing. I'm retired Air Force and live in Orlando. I keep a 25' Sea Fox at Inlet Harbor Marina. The gas is on me, just looking for someone who wants to fish and does not mind teaching a old Veteran a thing or two about how to fish off shore.

If interested, please call or text.

Bill
    phone: 407-489-2241
    I'm off Wednesday and the weather looks nice... Let's get out and catch some dolphin! I'm ready with tackle, beer, bait and gas money!
    Dying to get offshore... See my other posts for what I have to offer... I'm a hell of a boat washer too. Im off Thursday and Friday, let's get on this hot dolphin bite!

Call or text 321-501-9611
  • jacklerjackler Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Hello,

Ex-boat owner here, did all my fishing from the PC. I can clean a boat, gas a boat, trailer a boat, fix a boat sometimes, swim when the boat stops floating and radio for help when that happens properly. I can drive in rough weather. I'll go fifty feet or 90 miles from shore.

I understand boat safety and boating edicate. I don't get sick, I may drink a beer or two but that's about it.

I can back a boat, drive a boat, dock a boat even when it's windy as hell. I can power a boat on a trailer if that's your thing. I can drive with a boat behind me. I know CPR, and first aid.

I can fish from a boat but I can't throw a cast net for the life of me. I don't have much gear these days but a decent pole or two and a little gear I still have.

When you say meet me at the dock at 6 am I will be there at 5:50. Always, unless I break down getting to you and then I will call you. If I say I am coming, I will be there every time or give you plenty of notice if for some reason I can't which is never. I keep my word.

I understand that boating is a sharing experience, I share the bait, the gas, the work and the fish. I know owning a boat is work. I will leave when the boat looks as good or better than when i got on it and you say see you next week.

I bottom fish, troll, throw lures or shrimp. I like big fish, small fish, red fish, blue fish. I understand that you don't always catch fish, I just want to fish.

I can fish on Thursdays as long as I am back by 7 pm. Friday and Saturdays as long as you want.

That about covers it! 407-720-7777 anytime.
  • alexdalexd Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    I've got the itch to go fishing and my schedule finally cleared up. I can fish all day Saturday and Sunday. I have experience generally speaking about fishing, I just want to get out and learn offshore trolling or bottom fishing. Looking at getting a boat in the future and want to learn some of the things involved with boat ownership. Can split gas, bait, ice, etc... I have some of my own gear. Mostly light tackle stuff. I know I said bottom fishing or trolling but I am open to anything. E-mail me if you have any openings. [email protected]
    my boat's over by ponce inlet

looking for a few guys who want to fish

message me your contact info

thanks !

boat's a 24 topaz - rigged to fish !
  • bobo244bobo244 Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    Going offshore out of Sebastian on Friday, June 24th and Sunday the 26th. Have 1 extra spot on board (maybe 2), planning on trolling and live baiting for the morning and then some bottom fishing. Like to leave the ramp just before first light, around 5:45am

Really looking for someone who can trade a couple bait spots and/or bottom spots in exchange for spot on board. All gear is on board, but feel free to bring your own rod and/or lures. Gas/bait is usually around $40 per person, assuming we cover around 100 miles. If you can throw a cast net that is a big bonus so I don't have to.

Boat is a 2015 24', crew will be max total of 4. Beer is encouraged, but can't open the first one until the skunk is off the boat.

PM me for more info.

Beau
  • dwyermwdwyermw Posts: 333 Deckhand
    L
    2009 Skeeter ZX2250 current
    2007 Sea Hunt 220 Triton (sold)
    Skeeter ZX24V, 300 HP Yamaha (sold)
    1890 SE Action Craft, 175 HP Evinrude Ficht (sold)
    Hewes Tailfisher (sold)
    Toyota Tundra 5.7 SR5
  • BacklashedBacklashed Posts: 57 Deckhand
    Going to be in Melbourne Beach area and looking to fish 1. inshore or 2. offshore on Friday 9-30-16 myself and 17yo son.
    Will have our own gear and will pitch in for bait/gas.
  • WeBeBoatinWeBeBoatin Posts: 23 Greenhorn
    Not much going on in here lately.
  • GreatWallGreatWall Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Looking to go offshore this Thursday. Anyone targeting swordfish or wahoo please hit me up. Share with expenses and clean up as expected. It's looking fishy. I know it says post 1 and junior member but I've been active and contributing since 2008. Just had to reregister for being inactive.
  • alexdalexd Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    Looking to get on a boat. I have every other weekend off and various days throughout the week. I do mostly inshore fishing, but looking to learn the ropes of offshore and nearshore. I can split whatever costs (gas, bait, ice, beer, etc...) are needed and I can travel where ever. I have a few decent spinning combos and tackle I can bring as well. I have always been interested in bottom fishing and trolling looking to learn now so that when I get my boat I can return the favor.

PM me if you are going out and we can set something up. Thanks!
  • hoo's uphoo's up Posts: 17 Greenhorn
    alexd; I sent PM. How about Sunday 2/12? Offshore.
  • turnerbturnerb Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Going to be in the Melbourne area for a few weeks to start April. Im not sure if the cobia bite is on but im dying to sight cast at some brown ones! I tie my own bucktails and can set you up with plenty! This will be my first time to the Melbourne area so im willing to get on anything that is biting. Im experienced in inshore fishing for cobia, spanish, drum, trout and flounder in the Outer Banks and would love to learn about inshore fishing in yalls area! I also have gear for wreck fishing but honestly am not as experience with wreck fishing but would love to learn more about it. If anyone would want to get out in the first couple weeks of April let me know as I said before I have plenty of gear and can help pay for gas. Tight lines! thanks so much for yalls time!
  • pjepje Orlando , FlPosts: 537 Officer
    Looking for people to fish with in the near future , fishing out of PC . Will probably be doing a couple otherside runs soon . Also will be fishing WPB area , Dry Tortugas and some Bahamas for billfish ( Grand and Bimini ) . Split fuel , bait and help wash boat . I prefer to fish during the week , but may do some weekends ... PM me for more info
  • DaHookDaHook Posts: 29 Greenhorn
    Anybody want to take a Coast Guard Academy cadet fishing? I'll be in Canaveral June 1-4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau
  • GeeTeeGeeTee Ft LauderdalePosts: 91 Greenhorn
    I'm here on vacation for a month, Stuart beach area. Shark fish from the beach, artificials or able to back bays for trout, reds, snook, tarps and others. Wade fishing or in a boat. Pretty versatile angler, if anyone is looking for someone to fish with im game, all the time. Wiling to drive pretty much anywhere to fish too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • ontheedge5658ontheedge5658 Posts: 2,662 Captain
    pje wrote: »
    Looking for people to fish with in the near future , fishing out of PC . Will probably be doing a couple otherside runs soon . Also will be fishing WPB area , Dry Tortugas and some Bahamas for billfish ( Grand and Bimini ) . Split fuel , bait and help wash boat . I prefer to fish during the week , but may do some weekends ... PM me for more info
    Experienced offshore angler 35+ yrs. No problem with fuel $,bait and help cleaning. I live in Orlando. have fished with several forum members.
  • OuterbanxluvrOuterbanxluvr Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I'm an experienced offshore angler and boat owner and tournament fisherman. I will be down at Daytona Beach to fish July 1 through July 4....if anyone has a spot for any type of fishing offshore, near shore, backwater, please let me know.Will gladly share expenses ..My name is Woody...email is [email][email protected][/email] if you want a buddy for some pier, surf, or bridge fishing, i'll have some fishing rods for that with me too....Thanks!
  • sailfish2sailfish2 Posts: 4,174 Captain
    You find anyone to fish with you yet trip? :wink
    Hoping for better luck next time...... and got it.

WINNING!
  • BluewaterboundBluewaterbound Posts: 30 Greenhorn
    Hey guys, I am taking my motorhome to the Florida keys in April for some serious offshore fishing(wife staying at home on this trip). I have a 27' catamaran with twin Suzukis rented for April 22-28th out of Marathon. I have all the safety gear and tackle. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks.
    i'm trying to get a regular crew on my boat.boat's rigged,and it's docked over by ponce inlet.split expenses/catch I've plenty of equipment pm me with a number and we'll set it up
  • crashtcscrashtcs Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    I looking to join crew in Melbourne area (Port Canaveral and Sebastian Inlet). I do have 25 foot Dusky, but it is currently undergoing restoration, and I want to learn from experienced anglers. I am available some weekdays, and most weekends.