Home Politics

US Consumer Sentiment at highest since pre-Bush recession

gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
**** on you America haters hoping the U.S. economy collapses under Obama. Ain't going to happen.

QE done. Market at record highs.

Now, RWNJ's, Teabaggers, and other Obama haters, go back to obsessing over Peter Schifthead, Dennis Gartman, and Rick Santelli and keep losing money.




US consumer sentiment at highest since July 2007

U.S. consumer sentiment rose in October to its highest level since in more than seven years on growing optimism about the economy and more favorable personal financial expectations, a survey released on Friday showed.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102140270?trknav=homestack:topnews:1
«1

Replies

  • mikehelsmikehels Posts: 2,981 Officer
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    Also worth mentioning is we have seen the best 2 back to back quarters for GDP growth since 2003.
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,172 Admiral
    We are just begining to crawl out of the hole bush dug

    and half the country wants to put the party that dug the hole back in charge

    how stupid do you have to be not to see what the Republican Party has done to America in the past

    why would you want to repeat it.
  • ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 7,048 Admiral
    You mean the hole Obama dug deeper. That boy is a born natural with a shovel.
    Deo Vindice
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
  • CatBoxCatBox Posts: 3,709 Captain
    Parkerboy wrote: »
    You mean the jole Obama dug deeper. That boy is a born natural with a shovel.

    LOL
  • gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
    Parkerboy wrote: »
    You mean the jole Obama dug deeper. That boy is a born natural with a shovel.

    Yep..like grady, you must have sold on that little pull thinking a 50 percent crash was coming.
  • tagtag Posts: 8,860 Admiral
    Libs, trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear:cookoo
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    rickc wrote: »
    We are just begining to crawl out of the hole bush dug

    and half the country wants to put the party that dug the hole back in charge

    how stupid do you have to be not to see what the Republican Party has done to America in the past

    why would you want to repeat it.

    We have morphed into a culture of instant gratification. Recoveries from recessions take time, many years in most cases. Americans are too impatient to wait many years for things to happen. We want it now. That's why, in my opinion, our political cycles will shorten, meaning flipping back and forth from dem to rep more often than in the past. People expect instant results and when they don't get it, they vote for the opposite party.
  • White DogWhite Dog Posts: 5,343 Officer
    Anything thing to cover up the truth.
    The White Dog.........R.I.P..........1996 - June 2nd, 2011
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    White Dog wrote: »
    Anything thing to cover up the truth.

    The truth that the GOP has destroyed America's middle class and their voters are to stupid to realize it because they are more worried about what a woman can do to her body?
  • tagtag Posts: 8,860 Admiral
    The truth that the GOP has destroyed America's middle class and their voters are to stupid to realize it because they are more worried about what a woman can do to her body?

    Do you mean too stupid?

    Speaking of stupid, the libs keep throwing around they want to help the middle-class but the reality is the libs have destroyed the middle-class and created the largest class of entitled people in our history.
  • guido4198guido4198 Posts: 2,247 Captain
    Soooo... Throwing 18 TRILLION DOLLARS we don't have TO ARTIFICIALLY prop up the markets is a "solution"..????!!!
    Wow... I guess it's all good since you're able to put the debt on the backs of the unborn.
    REALLY
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    tag wrote: »
    Do you mean too stupid?

    Speaking of stupid, the libs keep throwing around they want to help the middle-class but the reality is the libs have destroyed the middle-class and created the largest class of entitled people in our history.

    Wow . . you are in fantasy land today. Look no further than the party that is for wall street regulation and against rewarding companies that offshore jobs. Yup, that's right, the democratic party. You sir are the party of failure.
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    guido4198 wrote: »
    Soooo... Throwing 18 TRILLION DOLLARS we don't have TO ARTIFICIALLY prop up the markets is a "solution"..????!!!
    Wow... I guess it's all good since you're able to put the debt on the backs of the unborn.
    REALLY


    Funny you should bring up the deficit and debt. Just because a new CEO is running a company doesn't mean that the company is no longer responsible for the former CEO's decisions, especially in consideration to debt. Did you somehow think that with Obama as president that American could simply stop paying it's bills?
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    guido4198 wrote: »
    Soooo... Throwing 18 TRILLION DOLLARS we don't have TO ARTIFICIALLY prop up the markets is a "solution"..????!!!

    uuuuh what? When did we throw 18 trillion dollars to artificially prop up the market? I swear I read the news ever day and I have never heard such a report.
  • gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
    phlatsphil wrote: »
    uuuuh what? When did we throw 18 trillion dollars to artificially prop up the market? I swear I read the news ever day and I have never heard such a report.

    He's just pissed... another hater who sold at the bottom 2 weeks ago.
  • FreeLinerFreeLiner Posts: 1,573 Captain
    phlatsphil wrote: »
    uuuuh what? When did we throw 18 trillion dollars to artificially prop up the market? I swear I read the news ever day and I have never heard such a report.

    I believe he is referring to the Feds back door stimulus.

    And I dont know who's recovery this is. Not the middle class thats for sure.

    We're in a new housing bubble. Stock market bubble (although I believe its a few years from peak). For those who need to see the math. Its: Clinton bubble + Bush bubble = Mega bubble.
  • ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 7,048 Admiral
    Wow . . you are in fantasy land today. Look no further than the party that is for wall street regulation and against rewarding companies that offshore jobs. Yup, that's right, the democratic party. You sir are the party of failure.

    Again you prove what a court jester you are. Please explain what your party has done to regulate Wall Street. I admire your unfailing retention of "Court Jester in Chief"

    Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk
    Deo Vindice
  • LuckyMrSwLuckyMrSw Posts: 3,208 Captain
    So basically LWNJs are now cheering for the 2014 version of trickle down economics?
    Please stop derailing my thread.
    `Forum Moderator`

    Don't call each other names
    `Same Forum Moderator`
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    Parkerboy wrote: »
    Again you prove what a court jester you are. Please explain what your party has done to regulate Wall Street. I admire your unfailing retention of "Court Jester in Chief"

    Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk
    Not nearly enough as your party has prevented it. You're like a broke down 18 wheeler on a single lane road.
  • ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 7,048 Admiral
    Not nearly enough as your party has prevented it. You're like a broke down 18 wheeler on a single lane road.
    My party is the Libertarian Party, please explain what my party has prevented.
    Deo Vindice
  • guido4198guido4198 Posts: 2,247 Captain
    gunby31 wrote: »
    He's just pissed... another hater who sold at the bottom 2 weeks ago.

    Roflmao...
    Not hardly. Doubled down and made a very nice return. 😃
  • gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
    guido4198 wrote: »
    Roflmao...
    Not hardly. Doubled down and made a very nice return. ��

    :Spittingcoffee
  • TonySalTonySal Posts: 1,479 Officer
    phlatsphil wrote: »
    uuuuh what? When did we throw 18 trillion dollars to artificially prop up the market? I swear I read the news ever day and I have never heard such a report.


    Guido is utterly confused. as all the rwnj's on this forum, they create lies in order to evade the truth, this is yet a perfect example. Remember what George Costanza said "It's not a lie if YOU believe it" That has been the montra of Fox news and rwnj's, and teabaggers everywhere.
  • TonySalTonySal Posts: 1,479 Officer
    Parkerboy wrote: »
    My party is the Libertarian Party, please explain what my party has prevented.

    I'll tell you what your party has done.....Nothing, absolutely postively nothing. Ever. Funny how all the rwnjs now claim to be libertardtarian now.
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    Parkerboy wrote: »
    My party is the Libertarian Party, please explain what my party has prevented.

    Sure it is. However you have to take ownership for your votes regardless of your party of the week.
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    TonySal wrote: »
    I'll tell you what your party has done.....Nothing, absolutely postively nothing. Ever. Funny how all the rwnjs now claim to be libertardtarian now.

    Isn't it though? They continue to vote straight GOP party tickets but claim to be libertarians.
  • ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 7,048 Admiral
    TonySal wrote: »
    I'll tell you what your party has done.....Nothing, absolutely postively nothing. Ever. Funny how all the rwnjs now claim to be libertardtarian now.

    I belong to a legitimate party the Libertarian Party. You left wingers got your feelings hurt being called liberals, socialists, or communists so you have attempted, and failed, to morph into the less dirty word "progressive". Talk about denying being called what you are. Jeez.

    Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk
    Deo Vindice
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    Parkerboy wrote: »
    I belong to a legitimate party the Libertarian Party. You left wingers got your feelings hurt being called liberals, socialists, or communists so you have attempted, and failed, to morph into the less dirty word "progressive". Talk about denying being called what you are. Jeez.

    Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

    Sure you are. What party have you voted for president in the last 5 general presidential elections?
Sign In or Register to comment.