Long 24 hours

2»

Replies

• CranfieldCranfield Posts: 1,403 Officer
    That is excellent news.
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 13,116 AG
    great news David. prayers for a speedy recovery now.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • BigfootBigfoot Posts: 9,383 Admiral
    Thanks big time everyone,

keeping her down is now the hard part, a problem we are all grateful to have - Judy is the glue that keeps us family up here. she walked yesterday - and I got on her about busting this dura open - it's only glued shut!

I'll be honest with you guys, I was as scared as I've been in my life that 1st 24 hours and when that hit, I stopped and asked for prayers,. prayed myself and turned it over to HIM. The sense of peace her and I both had was uncanny and one that could only be brought on by trust...I don't know how people go through life without Faith...

I pray now to become a better husband and treat her even better than I've ever considered...

and to be less of a NAMAW to others :wink
    Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...
  • wishfishinwishfishin Posts: 4,080 Captain
    Bigfoot wrote: »
    Thanks big time everyone,

keeping her down is now the hard part, a problem we are all grateful to have - Judy is the glue that keeps us family up here. she walked yesterday - and I got on her about busting this dura open - it's only glued shut!

I'll be honest with you guys, I was as scared as I've been in my life that 1st 24 hours and when that hit, I stopped and asked for prayers,. prayed myself and turned it over to HIM. The sense of peace her and I both had was uncanny and one that could only be brought on by trust...I don't know how people go through life without Faith...

I pray now to become a better husband and treat her even better than I've ever considered...

and to be less of a NAMAW to others :wink

Don't change your stripes now.

Those on the forum who have met Judy know you're a lucky man. It's good to hear she is having a strong recovery.
    1268964408215_zps1ab1a85e.gif
  • cawhite72cawhite72 Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    Bigfoot, You my friend are living with an angel!!!! I take this time of your life and will remember it forever as it breaks it down for all of us. Glad to hear everything is going well for you and your wife. Keep us posted as we are all brothers and sisters...
  • ranamanranaman Posts: 319 Officer
    Prayers for you and Yours Foot!