Skip to main content
Home South General Fishing & The Outdoors

FLAMINGO REPORTS

12346»

Replies

• sparkeysparkey Junior Member Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    I agree with Mr lemay lets start a summer thread ill be going on sunday and will start one soon after
  • TGunnTGunn Senior Member Posts: 1,921 Captain
    sparkey wrote: »
    I agree with Mr lemay lets start a summer thread ill be going on sunday and will start one soon after

Good luck on Sunday.

But it isn't your thread to start. Bones starts these threads, and has for over a decade. It's tradition.
  • snookyjsnookyj Senior Member MiamiPosts: 1,687 Officer
    I really need to visit this thread more...this chit is hilarious. I guess the new guys don't know TGunn...lol
  • 803803 Senior Member Cape CoralPosts: 175 Officer
    Busch-League ... Yet very funny. B +
    "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing" Benjamin Franklin
  • BonesBones Senior Member East KendallPosts: 179 Deckhand
    ****, I don't look at the thread for awhile and look what happens. T, I am going to kick your butt when I see you for keeping that over slot snook. Am starting summer thread early so don't post any more illegals on it or I will make you fish with artificials only.
  • TGunnTGunn Senior Member Posts: 1,921 Captain
    Anything but a flyrod, Bob. That would be a fate worse than death.

I'd have to go buy an expensive DSLR camera to take over-saturated, watermarked pictures of my expensive gear instead of fish, and start posting reports that start with "saw a lot of fish today" and end with "but we would have caught a lot more fish on live bait."

Good to see the summer thread is up. Hopefully I'll see you down there.
  • BonesBones Senior Member East KendallPosts: 179 Deckhand
    May not need to go down as catching some nice fish in the canal in back of my townhouse. Caught this one yesterday evening.