Home Politics

24% of US Doctors Have Opted Out of Obamacare Exchanges

2»

Replies

  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    If you read the article, that's exactly how the title should read.

    you are wrong yet again
  • Team SabatageTeam Sabatage USA, USA, USAPosts: 12,966 AG
    So what, last time I checked doctors were independent business people, free to choose who they do business with and who not to do business with. If they prefer to do business with only those who have money in hand, so what? If a hospital refuses to grant those doctors admission privileges because they won't accept certain kinds of payment, oh well.
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    Finfinder wrote: »
    you are wrong yet again

    Hardly, you have to opt in to participate and 76% of Doctors have done that. 24% of Doctors have chosen NOT to opt in.
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    So what, last time I checked doctors were independent business people, free to choose who they do business with and who not to do business with. If they prefer to do business with only those who have money in hand, so what? If a hospital refuses to grant those doctors admission privileges because they won't accept certain kinds of payment, oh well.
    Hardly, you have to opt in to participate and 76% of Doctors have done that. 24% of Doctors have chosen NOT to opt in.

    really guys seriously "you can keep your doctor" Libs are simply dishonest
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    Finfinder wrote: »
    really guys seriously "you can keep your doctor" Libs are plain and simply dishonest

    What's the difference between a Doctor opting in the plans the ACA provides or in and out of BCBS to UHC? The fact is that 76% of Doctors have chosen to participate in the ACA plans.
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    What's the difference between a Doctor opting in the plans the ACA provides or in and out of BCBS to UHC? The fact is that 76% of Doctors have chosen to participate in the ACA plans.

    "you can keep your doctor" and many other campaign lies to put this TAX through and have the middle class pay for it....... so either you are dim or not a very honest person
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    Finfinder wrote: »
    "you can keep your doctor" and many other campaign lies to put this TAX through and have the middle class pay for it....... so either you are dim or not a very honest person

    You can keep your doctor, unless of course they stopped practicing.
  • TonySalTonySal Posts: 1,479 Officer
    Finfinder wrote: »
    "you can keep your doctor" and many other campaign lies to put this TAX through and have the middle class pay for it....... so either you are dim or not a very honest person

    YOU CAN keep your doctor, provided he participates in your plan. I have switched jobs 3 times in the last 14 years. BEFORE obambcare. Each job offered a different plan, I had to change doctors twice because my old doctor did accept my ins plan from my new employer. Everyone has experienced this in one form or another. For you to believe that this has only happened since the ACA was implemented in ignorance on your part.
  • ac2020ac2020 Posts: 5,730 Officer
    Finfinder wrote: »
    "you can keep your doctor" and many other campaign lies to put this TAX through and have the middle class pay for it....... so either you are dim or not a very honest person

    What exactly are you arguing for here? Would you prefer Obama force doctors to opt in and not have a choice?
    The only time republicans and democrats are right is when they're blaming each other. :USA
  • Team SabatageTeam Sabatage USA, USA, USAPosts: 12,966 AG
    ac2020 wrote: »
    What exactly are you arguing for here? Would you prefer Obama force doctors to opt in and not have a choice?

    That is what it sounds like, doesn't it?
    Strange, coming from a libertarian.
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    SHouldn't this read that 76% of all doctors are in support of the ACA?
    Finfinder wrote: »
    no
    TonySal wrote: »
    i can name over 20 HMO programs that were present before Obamacare and are in current circulation with huge companies like Home Depot, Target, Kmart, Burger king and others, and of those 20, 50% of U.S doctors will not accept those HMO's, so whats your point? Educate yourself a tad on why specifically doctors do take certain plans and get back to me. Its has MUCH more to do than just reimbursement.
    TonySal wrote: »
    YOU CAN keep your doctor, provided he participates in your plan. I have switched jobs 3 times in the last 14 years. BEFORE obambcare. Each job offered a different plan, I had to change doctors twice because my old doctor did accept my ins plan from my new employer. Everyone has experienced this in one form or another. For you to believe that this has only happened since the ACA was implemented in ignorance on your part.
    ac2020 wrote: »
    What exactly are you arguing for here? Would you prefer Obama force doctors to opt in and not have a choice?

    why don't you guys and gals read the entire thread before you comment
Sign In or Register to comment.