Home Classifieds: Commercial

!!!!! CUSTOM WAHOO LURES !!!!!!

Hello fellow Florida guys and gals, WAHOO season is upon us. As everyone here knows a fishing trip isn't a cheap ordeal anymore and that having the freshest bait, most up to date ROFFS analysis, a coller full of ice, and all of your gear in the best working order possible. Well why not have the Hottest LURE on the market a LURE M IN to seal the deal on putting that full limit of Wahoo on ice. I take great pride in the quality, consistency, and durability of each Lure I personally make. Every Order is taken my me, each lure is hand poured by me, skirted by me, inspected by me, and finally shipped by me. I ensure that each customer receives remarkable customer service thus because I want to earn a customer for life, not a onetime deal although my lures WILL LAST A LIFETIME.

About my lures they all started out being tested on a computer program i designed and were engineered to be the most productive lures on the market. Once computer testing was complete I created my own molds and began the production process making my first completed lures in 2010. These lures were then tested in the manner of which they were designed by catching fish and spending their lives safely placed in the spread. Each and every product I produce has personally been designed and tested. They are made of a BALISITC RESIN that will never crack, fade or yellow. They are inspected so ensure you receive a flawless Lure as I refuse to ship anything but. Each and every customer will receive the utmost customer service because I want to earn your business time and time again.

HIGH SPEED WAHOO SERIES........

BULLET.......Measuring 13.5 inches long weighing in at just over 9oz she is the LONG RANGE KILLER send this little death angel back into your spread and wait for her to put blood on your decks. The Bullet can be pulled at 15 knots with no trolling weight, however if you choose to pull up to 22 knots just simply add the trolling weights. This lure complete with a PRORESSIONALY Rigged all STAINLESS STEEL 10/0 single hook set for 56.00 or a double hook set for 59.00

TORPEDO....This 9oz 13.5 inch long SMOKING GUN holds true to her name the TORPEDO. With its cupped face it travels through the water just below the surface creating a smoke trail like an old WWII torpedo. With very similar characteristics of the BULLET feel free run 14 knots lead free or your trolling weight and open her up to 20 knots. Complete with a PRORESSIONALY Rigged all STAINLESS STEEL 10/0 single hook set for 56.00 or a double hook set for 59.00

BULLET XL.....Or the BARRET of WAHOO LURES this is a must have for all serious Wahoo fisherman. This beauty weighs 24oz’s is 18 inch long and sports a single or double 12/0 STAINLESS STEEL hook set. Truly a wahoo hunting machine that can be pulled at 22 KNOTS WITH NO ADDED WEIGHTS. Topped off with a PRORESSIONALY Rigged all STAINLESS STEEL 10/0 single hook set for 56.00 or a double hook set for 59.00

TORPEDO XL.....JUST ADD WATER and the wahoo count will climb! The same weight the same length as the BULLET XL yet has its little brothers cupped face; I hope you’re ready to be sore! The smoke trail is 3x the one from its little brother it can be closely compared to another prop wash. Most Wahoo hit lures to kill them, but only one hits to KILL WAHOO. Complete this deadly TORPEDO with a PRORESSIONALY Rigged all STAINLESS STEEL 10/0 single hook set for 56.00 or a double hook set for 59.00
The finest in hand made Custom Offshore Lures and acesories.

Replies