Home Politics

Jesus Debunked

145791032

Replies

  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,351 Admiral
    Maybe you should try worshiping the Sun?



    Afterall it's not just 'real' you can actually see it & the Sun's energy sustains all life on Earth.

    A myth based on blind faith in unseen ghosts & magic is so easily "Debunked".
    fishbit wrote: »
    I do worship the SON!
    And oh by the way. He created the sun
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

    II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.



  • Catch 22Catch 22 Posts: 1,526 Captain
    I have never purchased fish at the market or restaurant and I never will.
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    Christianity is a sun/death/rebirth cult and a hodgepodge of Egyptian, Zoroastrian, Babylonian, Jewish and Greek/Roman myths rolled up and handed down through the ages.

    They are worshiping the Sun/Son.
  • Catch 22Catch 22 Posts: 1,526 Captain
    I have never purchased fish at the market or restaurant and I never will.
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    According to the myth he created light the day before he created the Sun.
    Spineyman wrote: »
    And oh by the way. He created the sun

    "And oh by the way" in the myth the Sun was just a hole in the dome over the flat circle of Earth.
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,351 Admiral
    No actually He made the entire Creation out of spoke. He spoke and it happened. Now according to your delusional science theory which you or anyone else cannot prove either, It is millions of years old. Last time I checked there is no one living that can positively absolutely prove that statement. Therefore you are stuck with a wild guess at best. You have faith in man to get things right when they change their theories like they do their underwear. Sorry wrong answer. When you can beyond a shadow of a doubt prove the nonsense you espouse then get back to me. God created and God upholds all things by the Word of His Power.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

    II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.



  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    Stephen Hawking thinks you're wrong. ;)
  • Spineyman wrote: »
    No actually He made the entire Creation out of spoke. He spoke and it happened. Now according to your delusional science theory which you or anyone else cannot prove either, It is millions of years old. Last time I checked there is no one living that can positively absolutely prove that statement. Therefore you are stuck with a wild guess at best. You have faith in man to get things right when they change their theories like they do their underwear. Sorry wrong answer. When you can beyond a shadow of a doubt prove the nonsense you espouse then get back to me. God created and God upholds all things by the Word of His Power.

    That's just silly.

    We know the mechanism of the creation of the universe. God does not need to appear in it to understand or explain it.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

    "Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

    "All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    The energy signature of 'the fantastic' would be measurable.
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    That's just silly.

    We know the mechanism of the creation of the universe. God does not need to appear in it to understand or explain it.

    That's not what they teach in SONday school.... :rolleyes
  • "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

    "Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

    "All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • jlh49jlh49 Posts: 3,127 Officer
    greggl wrote: »
    These all make sense and are 'real'.

    It's the alien worship I find amazing.

    Agreed, and so many are crossing our border each day.
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    The Repeat Epic Failures of Misinformation & Circular Reasoning. Got to love "the entire creation out of spoke" though!
    Spineyman wrote: »
    No actually He made the entire Creation out of spoke. He spoke and it happened. Now according to your delusional science theory which you or anyone else cannot prove either, It is millions of years old. Last time I checked there is no one living that can positively absolutely prove that statement. Therefore you are stuck with a wild guess at best. You have faith in man to get things right when they change their theories like they do their underwear. Sorry wrong answer. When you can beyond a shadow of a doubt prove the nonsense you espouse then get back to me. God created and God upholds all things by the Word of His Power.

    At least get your information right before trying to deny it & substituting your massive delusion.

    It is billions of years old, AND "Last time I checked there is nobody living that can positively absolutely prove" any particle of your 2000 year old myths.

    Each & every fossil is physical proof "beyond a shadow of a doubt" that "the nonsense you espouse" about Adam, Eve, Garden of Eden, Talking Snake, Noah, Ark, Flood, etc, etc don't even measure up to being "a wild guess".
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,351 Admiral
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    [video=youtube_share;K6cTlDn4PiU]
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

    II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.



  • brentsumbrentsum Posts: 1,618 Captain
    He spoke and it happened? Who or what was he speaking to? Was there an audience, other gods to impress?. Also, if he spoke was he in corporal form? Speaking requires vocal cords and an atmosphere with some gas to move past and vibrate the cords. Presumably there was no atmosphere (or anything) prior to the creation, sooooo.... I'm really confused now.
  • There is no sound in space.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

    "Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

    "All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,351 Admiral
    The Repeat Epic Failures of Misinformation & Circular Reasoning. Got to love "the entire creation out of spoke" though!



    At least get your information right before trying to deny it & substituting your massive delusion.

    It is billions of years old, AND "Last time I checked there is nobody living that can positively absolutely prove" any particle of your 2000 year old myths.

    Each & every fossil is physical proof "beyond a shadow of a doubt" that "the nonsense you espouse" about Adam, Eve, Garden of Eden, Talking Snake, Noah, Ark, Flood, etc, etc don't even measure up to being "a wild guess".
    But you see that the Bible is in fact the Word of the Living God and it is more proven than any other thing found since the resurrection of Christ. So you see without the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, there is no hope. You might as well eat sleep and drink for tomorrow you die. But I tell you based on the Authority of Scripture that Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life. Out side of Him there is no other help or no other hope. If you don't believe me go sit on your bed when everything is quiet and ask Him to open the eyes of your heart.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

    II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.



  • Spineyman wrote: »
    But you see that the Bible is in fact the Word of the Living God and it is more proven than any other thing found since the resurrection of Christ. .

    Its proven to be a story about spirituality and disproved as science or history.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

    "Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

    "All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,814 AG
    Spineyman wrote: »
    But you see that the Bible is in fact the Word of the Living God
    And who has proven this?
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
  • coldaircoldair Posts: 11,498 Officer
    dstockwell wrote: »
    And who has proven this?


    why the great Colecchio of course
    169304.GIF
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    Holy Hokus Pokus Bullwinkle!
    Spineyman wrote: »
    to open the eyes of your heart.

    My heart has eyes?
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,284 AG
    Spineyman wrote: »
    No actually He made the entire Creation out of spoke. He spoke and it happened. Now according to your delusional science theory which you or anyone else cannot prove either, It is millions of years old. Last time I checked there is no one living that can positively absolutely prove that statement. Therefore you are stuck with a wild guess at best. You have faith in man to get things right when they change their theories like they do their underwear. Sorry wrong answer. When you can beyond a shadow of a doubt prove the nonsense you espouse then get back to me. God created and God upholds all things by the Word of His Power.

    If you understand the provable fact that the speed of light is 186,000 mi/se in a vacuum, Then it is easy to provide evidence to the age of the universe.

    Mini Mart Magnate

    I am just here for my amusement. 

  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    Spineyman wrote: »
    But you see that the Bible is in fact the Word of the Living God and it is more proven than any other thing found since the resurrection of Christ. So you see without the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, there is no hope. You might as well eat sleep and drink for tomorrow you die. But I tell you based on the Authority of Scripture that Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life. Out side of Him there is no other help or no other hope. If you don't believe me go sit on your bed when everything is quiet and ask Him to open the eyes of your heart.

    Aliens.
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    Spineyman wrote: »
    But you see that the Bible is in fact the Word of the Living God and it is more proven than any other thing found since the resurrection of Christ. So you see without the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, there is no hope. You might as well eat sleep and drink for tomorrow you die. But I tell you based on the Authority of Scripture that Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life. Out side of Him there is no other help or no other hope. If you don't believe me go sit on your bed when everything is quiet and ask Him to open the eyes of your heart.


    Authority of scripture?

    You must be joking.
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    cadman wrote: »
    If you understand the provable fact that the speed of light is 186,000 mi/se in a vacuum, Then it is easy to provide evidence to the age of the universe.

    Gods were created to explain the things man didn't understand. Natural phenomena not understood by man, such as lightning and earthquakes and floods, were attributed to gods. Man created so many gods, they couldn't keep up with them... god of the moon, god of the sky, god of the sun, god of time, god of weather, god of light, god of darkness, god of love, until one day someone decided man needed a creator god, one god for all things.

    Anyway, that's what I learned going to catholic school. :)
  • earl40earl40 Posts: 2,337 Captain
    I am not the one who challenged your honesty here, Earl, your victim did.

    I simply explored the accusation.

    You also "explore" the accusation and affirm many who deny the resurrection.
    Earl, a man, married to a girl called Tina.
  • :grin Punching above your weight class, again Earl?
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

    "Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

    "All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • steven_ucfsteven_ucf Posts: 30 Deckhand
    I have seen too many thing happen in my life; that go way past the possibility of coincidence. Jesus does exist, a believer knows this beyond any scientific explanation; because they have experienced the power of him 1st hand. Give your life to Jesus and you will see this too.

    You can debate things that are beyond our comprehension all day long, but you will never end up with answers; you will just end up believing whatever fits your lifestyle; but not the truth. God will not be mocked.
  • steven_ucf wrote: »
    I have seen too many thing happen in my life ...

    What was your crisis?
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

    "Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

    "All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
Sign In or Register to comment.