Home Politics

Jesus Debunked

12627293132

Replies

  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,449 AG
    David C. wrote: »
    Just because I believe it, (and I do), does not necessarily make it true. Just because millions or billions of people believe it, does not mean that it is fact. But consider this; An extremely high percentage of the people in the world believe in "God" or some type of creator or superior being, although some (most) do not use the word God or Jesus.

    It won't do you any good to believe just because a lot of others believe or you just want to play it safe just in case.

    What I hear a lot of believers say is, I want to believe just in case this God thing exists I don't get left out. I am not sure whether or not he exists, but just in case he does I want to be safe.

    Is that really believing?

    I am not going to believe in a deity because a billion others do or some guys wrote a book. I find it interesting that Christians cherish the bible, but denounce the Koran or the Book of Mormon. They chose one book over the others all about the same subject.

    Do I want you provide more evidence of God? No, it would be meaningless for me to ask or you to provide.

    If I told you I knew a guy personally and saw him bring three people back to life and he said he was God and we should follow him, what would you do?

    What if I told you I was God and sent here to save the world?

    What made you decide to believe one source document over another?

    Mini Mart Magnate

    I am just here for my amusement. 

  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    Hello, Mary was not **** by anyone. You see this is how I know you are a God hater...:wink

    Err... yes she was.
  • Catch 22Catch 22 Posts: 1,526 Captain
    cadman wrote: »
    So people who claim to be Atheist confess to you that they really believe in God and hate him.

    You really want to stick with that story?

    No you are putting words in my mouth. Atheist have told me privately that they do at some level believe there is a God but they are hoping its not true.
    I have never purchased fish at the market or restaurant and I never will.
  • Catch 22Catch 22 Posts: 1,526 Captain
    greggl wrote: »
    Err... yes she was.

    Ah no she Wasn't God supernaturally impregnate her, there was no physical contact.
    I have never purchased fish at the market or restaurant and I never will.
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    Cultists are programmed to say whatever they want to hear. It's classic Garbage In - Garbage Out, conforming to Circular Reasoning.
    cadman wrote: »
    So people who claim to be Atheist confess to you that they really believe in God and hate him.

    You really want to stick with that story?

    Cults prey on despair, guilt, shame, fear, naivety & wishful thinking, they exploit it. The world is so ugly to them they retreat from it into a fantasy land.
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    Ah no she Wasn't God supernaturally impregnate her, there was no physical contact.

    What?! If the result is physical impregnation, you kinda destroy your own hypothesis.

    Are you claiming your deity didnt use a ****? No bull or swan transformation was required for this human coupling?
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,449 AG
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    No you are putting words in my mouth. Atheist have told me privately that they do at some level believe there is a God but they are hoping its not true.

    Then they would not be an Atheist.

    Mini Mart Magnate

    I am just here for my amusement. 

  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    This is cool, btw. It is one of Aldus' earliest printed works. Absolutely beautiful. 1499.

    The book itself is The Hypnerotomachia Poliphili... wild book. erotica and architecture.
    http://www.codex99.com/typography/82.html

    This is Leda/Swan
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    You suggesting Mary consented to a Roman soldier's carnal desires?
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    Hello, Mary was not **** by anyone. You see this is how I know you are a God hater...:wink

    Or that Joseph just had a hard time committing?

    No sale on the magic invisible surprise alien conception myth.
  • Catch 22Catch 22 Posts: 1,526 Captain
    greggl wrote: »
    What?! If the result is physical impregnation, you kinda destroy your own hypothesis.

    Are you claiming your deity didnt use a ****? No bull or swan transformation was required for this human coupling?

    Think it through bro,

    If God can simply speak the world into existence and create all life, is it not possible to him to have impregnated her without physical contact. No **** here.
    I have never purchased fish at the market or restaurant and I never will.
  • Catch 22Catch 22 Posts: 1,526 Captain
    cadman wrote: »
    Then they would not be an Atheist.

    Publicly they claim atheism, privately they express something different.
    I have never purchased fish at the market or restaurant and I never will.
  • Catch 22Catch 22 Posts: 1,526 Captain
    You suggesting Mary consented to a Roman soldier's carnal desires?



    Or that Joseph just had a hard time committing?

    No sale on the magic invisible surprise alien conception myth.

    Yep God hater for sure. When you're on your face in front of him why don't you ask him...:wink
    I have never purchased fish at the market or restaurant and I never will.
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    Only by today's generally accepted legal definition of ****.
    greggl wrote: »
    Err... yes she was.

    According to the myth, back then it was morally acceptable to contribute one's daughters for the entertainment of visitors.
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    The cult has to have a god that's male, but then tries to deny the Frank & Beans.
    greggl wrote: »
    What?! If the result is physical impregnation, you kinda destroy your own hypothesis.

    Are you claiming your deity didnt use a ****? No bull or swan transformation was required for this human coupling?

    The myth automatically DEBUNKS itself.
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    Why wait?
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    Yep God hater for sure. When you're on your face in front of him why don't you ask him...:wink

    Make up your mind if you want to speculate on my beliefs. You're so "sure" I'm a "God hater" or know I'm hiding an abiding faith in your favorite magic alien?

    While "in front of" all you hardcore believers, who claim to study the myths, right now - I'm still asking for some of the "good evidence" you allege exists.
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    Think it through bro,

    If God can simply speak the world into existence and create all life, is it not possible to him to have impregnated her without physical contact. No **** here.

    You're in a 'catch22', Catch22.

    You don't get the cellular division of non-Mary DNA going, w/o physical 'manipulation'.

    You claim a human baby was the result. That kid would have in IN her... 'stuff' got in there somehow.
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    Come on greggl! It's all magic. In the myth, the Big Kahuna's Frank & Beans were just for show. He can allegedly "create all life" but needed Mary's virginity to create one baby.
  • Catch 22Catch 22 Posts: 1,526 Captain
    greggl wrote: »
    You're in a 'catch22', Catch22.

    You don't get the cellular division of non-Mary DNA going, w/o physical 'manipulation'.

    You claim a human baby was the result. That kid would have in IN her... 'stuff' got in there somehow.

    LOL God created DNA...:wink
    I have never purchased fish at the market or restaurant and I never will.
  • Catch 22Catch 22 Posts: 1,526 Captain
    Come on greggl! It's all magic. In the myth, the Big Kahuna's Frank & Beans were just for show. He can allegedly "create all life" but needed Mary's virginity to create one baby.

    You seem to be quite fixated on the Frank & beans.... Hummmm
    :Spittingcoffee
    I have never purchased fish at the market or restaurant and I never will.
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    You seem to be quite fixated on the Frank & beans.... Hummmm
    :Spittingcoffee

    Your religion is a set of rules for franks/beans :)
  • Catch 22Catch 22 Posts: 1,526 Captain
    greggl wrote: »
    Your religion is a set of rules for franks/beans :)

    Greg I can always count on you for a good laugh bro.
    I have never purchased fish at the market or restaurant and I never will.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,449 AG
    greggl wrote: »
    You're in a 'catch22', Catch22.

    You don't get the cellular division of non-Mary DNA going, w/o physical 'manipulation'.

    You claim a human baby was the result. That kid would have in IN her... 'stuff' got in there somehow.

    I think it was the angel. Has to be the greatest pick up line in history.

    Mini Mart Magnate

    I am just here for my amusement. 

  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    Greg I can always count on you for a good laugh bro.

    People have always been always count on me. ;)
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    cadman wrote: »
    I think it was the angel. Has to be the greatest pick up line in history.

    "We come in peace."
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    Ah no she Wasn't God supernaturally impregnate her, there was no physical contact.

    He was all out of rib bones that day.....
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    Think it through bro,

    If God can simply speak the world into existence and create all life, is it not possible to him to have impregnated her without physical contact. No **** here.

    You would think with that power he'd be able to stop the heart of a child ****.....
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    Nope. Your myth is plainly "quite fixated on the Frank & Beans" - got to have them, BUT they deny their Big Kahuna's Frank & Beans when it comes to knocking up Mary - the magic alien myth's 1 & only opportunity.
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    You seem to be quite fixated on the Frank & beans.... Hummmm
    :Spittingcoffee

    Have merely pointed out yet another way the myth has been DEBUNKED.

    You need to try to remember, I don't believe in your whole magic ghost & certainly don't believe itty bitty & unused parts of it.
  • David C.David C. Posts: 104 Deckhand
    cadman wrote: »

    What made you decide to believe one source document over another?

    I was born and raised a Christian, but that is not the answer to your question.

    When I was coherent enough to decide independently without the influence of others, I found enough evidence to affirm my belief in Christianity. I would literally have to write a book to explain the details, but if you really want to know, I could give you a brief summary. Whether or not you choose to believe me would be an entirely different issue in and of itself.
  • D E E PD E E P Posts: 1,627 Moderator
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    Hello, Mary was not **** by anyone.

    She gave her consent in Luke 1:38.

    http://biblehub.com/luke/1-38.htm
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,449 AG
    David C. wrote: »
    I was born and raised a Christian, but that is not the answer to your question.

    When I was coherent enough to decide independently without the influence of others, I found enough evidence to affirm my belief in Christianity. I would literally have to write a book to explain the details, but if you really want to know, I could give you a brief summary. Whether or not you choose to believe me would be an entirely different issue in and of itself.

    I tend to believe people. You say evidence affirmed your belief in the Christ. What evidence proved to you that Jesus was the Messiah as some claimed him to be? You are aware he did not fulfill the prophesy.

    Have you read the Bible, the Koran. and the Book of Mormon. If not how can you decide the bible is the only true document. Maybe the latter writings are continuation of God's word?

    I would believe the reason being you were raised a Christian as the most likely.

    Mini Mart Magnate

    I am just here for my amusement. 

Sign In or Register to comment.