Home Politics

Jesus Debunked

1232426282932

Replies

  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    Cel phone camera not enough?

    If we provided you a year and whatever gear you needed to capture some evidence of current 'sci-religious' activity that is not human of human origin, where would you go? What would you document?

    Or are your aliens long dead and gone? Did humans kill the last one?
  • Catch 22Catch 22 Posts: 1,526 Captain
    I have never purchased fish at the market or restaurant and I never will.
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    I hear a lot of football players thank Jesus.
    I don't really watch sports, if you hadn't guessed :)



    I do see evidence for football, however. That exists.
  • Catch 22Catch 22 Posts: 1,526 Captain

    Typical God hating propaganda,

    Why don't you just grow a set and come out and say you hate God because you're ignorant to his ways. You hate a God you insist doesn't exist. That's just to funny...:wink
    I have never purchased fish at the market or restaurant and I never will.
  • Catch 22Catch 22 Posts: 1,526 Captain
    greggl wrote: »
    I hear a lot of football players thank Jesus.
    I don't really watch sports, if you hadn't guessed :)



    Yes I pretty much figured that.
    I have never purchased fish at the market or restaurant and I never will.
  • SchmidtySchmidty Posts: 6,814 Admiral
    ....and there I was....

    Thinking that I was done with this thread....but I keep getting drawn back in.........hahahahahaha:grin

    I gotta tell you guys who just don't want to believe in an "authority" higher than yourselves....FOR YOU..... YOU ARE RIGHT!

    Will any of you non believers accept this? ..........and leave it at that?
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    You copying Aswang, also known as Special Ed, puts you in the same "extreme deficit... area".
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    Perhaps you should have. It builds character and you seem do be at an extreme deficit in that area...:wink
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    I'll bet you say that to all the boys. Go fetch Migs...:blowkiss

    Bow to your vengeful ghost, avert your eyes, submit to his magic gift, abort your human character, lose all bets & writhe with the dead in spiritual ecstasy.

    Your perverse & hateful posts have done far more to DEBUNK JESUS than I could ever even imagine.

    I've already won the bet long ago, that you can not post a shred of "good evidence" to prove even the most mundane, garden variety of ghosts & magic, let alone your imaginary Big Kahuna.

    Aswang awaits you.
  • SchmidtySchmidty Posts: 6,814 Admiral
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    You should go back & count how many times you've typed "hate" before "hate" consumes you.
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    Typical God hating propaganda,

    Why don't you just grow a set and come out and say you hate God because you're ignorant to his ways. You hate a God you insist doesn't exist. That's just to funny...:wink

    You've convinced yourself your delusions of "hate" are true, can't discuss your alleged faith w/o perverse sexual references & are so demented you think "That's just to funny".

    It's not "funny". It's sad, pathetic & hypocritical. That is, unless your goal was to DEBUNK JESUS.
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    Catch 22 wrote: »
    Typical God hating propaganda,

    Why don't you just grow a set and come out and say you hate God because you're ignorant to his ways. You hate a God you insist doesn't exist. That's just to funny...:wink

    Can't hate what I don't believe in. Seems the hater here is you, in a god that just won't back you up in your time of need.

    That's sad.
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    Schmidty wrote: »
    ....and there I was....

    Thinking that I was done with this thread....but I keep getting drawn back in.........hahahahahaha:grin

    I gotta tell you guys who just don't want to believe in an "authority" higher than yourselves....FOR YOU..... YOU ARE RIGHT!

    Will any of you non believers accept this? ..........and leave it at that?

    What pushed you over the edge? The realization there actually was an ice age and you admitted it?
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    When you model your character after a loathsome beast like Aswang, it's extremely easy "to believe in an authority higher than yourselves" whether you want to or not. For some self hatred is so great it's a No Brainer.
  • MACDMACD Lee CountyPosts: 4,962 Captain
    77 pages of discourse and still no secular evidence to confirm the OP's "conspiracy theory".
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    There is zero proof that humanity has ever been in contact with aliens.

    Jesus = Roswell
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    MACD wrote: »
    77 pages of discourse and still no secular evidence to confirm the OP's "conspiracy theory".

    Actually it was proved on post #1 unfortunately 77 pages later not a single post of evidence can be found.
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    What we have seen, however, are 'books' as validating evidence.

    Including a series written by a completely contemporary dude who is professionally religious, now ;)
  • MACDMACD Lee CountyPosts: 4,962 Captain
    greggl wrote: »
    There is zero proof that humanity has ever been in contact with aliens.

    l

    That wasn't the OP's primary topic.

    The word "christian" was never originally a "religious " term used by the Biblical writers
    or early theologians describing the followers of "Christ". The Biblical reference was just simply "the Way'.

    The word "Christian" has it's roots in the "secular", or non- followers of the Christ.

    Why would they use term "christian", if the Christ never existed?

    Unless you know someplace else the term or label came from?

    Maybe I missed something.
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    There have been a number of self or faction declared 'Christs', historically.

    Overthe past two millenia, most certainly stories would merge as stories became histories.

    You are particularly well aware that the army church knew that 'old' books would be powerful books, so they actively sought to destroy competing texts.
  • MACDMACD Lee CountyPosts: 4,962 Captain
    greggl wrote: »
    There have been a number of self or faction declared 'Christs', historically.
    .

    I thought the OP was talking about the 1st century Christ?

    Why are going off topic?

    Are you willing to rewrite secular history to justify your position....

    At least give me something to work with
    if you want me to change my position.
  • MACDMACD Lee CountyPosts: 4,962 Captain
    greggl wrote: »

    Well it seems even by your link, all these men "existed" ......So where is the "debunking" of the OP in that link?
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    MACD wrote: »
    Well it seems even by your link, all these men "existed" ......So where is the "debunking" of the OP in that link?

    You guys really are funny.
  • MACDMACD Lee CountyPosts: 4,962 Captain
    You guys really are funny.

    I'm Ok with winning when I'm right...........no mistakes of a learning curve on this thread for me.

    I'll be ready for a debate with Dr. Bart in a few more yrs.:)
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    MACD wrote: »
    I'm Ok with winning when I'm right...........no mistakes of a learning curve on this thread for me.

    I'll be ready for a debate with Dr. Bart in a few more yrs.:)

    Of course you are because there is just so much evidence that Jesus actually existed.....





    NOT!
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,448 AG
    MACD wrote: »
    That wasn't the OP's primary topic.

    The word "christian" was never originally a "religious " term used by the Biblical writers
    or early theologians describing the followers of "Christ". The Biblical reference was just simply "the Way'.

    The word "Christian" has it's roots in the "secular", or non- followers of the Christ.

    Why would they use term "christian", if the Christ never existed?

    Unless you know someplace else the term or label came from?

    Maybe I missed something.

    The followers of the man called Jesus believed he was the Messiah or Christ. Use of the name does not provide evidence that the man Jesus was the Messiah. Many before and after him claimed to be the Messiah. Any of their followers could be called Christians as well, but it would not mean any of them were really the Messiah.

    i think the new testament says the first usage was in the city of Antioch and Peter endorsed the term for the followers.

    Mini Mart Magnate

    I am just here for my amusement. 

  • MACDMACD Lee CountyPosts: 4,962 Captain
    Of course you are because there is just so much evidence that Jesus actually existed.....





    NOT!

    Wheres the "secular" evidence he didn't exist as a man?

    We may as well blow off Confucius and Gondia from secular history while we are at it...
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    ...or John Frum.
  • MACDMACD Lee CountyPosts: 4,962 Captain
    cadman wrote: »

    i think the new testament says the first usage was in the city of Antioch and Peter endorsed the term for the followers.

    I may have missed that...........please give me a resource that I can look deeper into that.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,448 AG
    Of course you are because there is just so much evidence that Jesus actually existed.....

    NOT!

    There is evidence that a person named Jesus existed and was either a prophet or charlatan. There is no evidence he was the messiah

    Mini Mart Magnate

    I am just here for my amusement. 

Sign In or Register to comment.