Home Politics

Afghanistan to sign US status of forces agreement.

dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,813 AG
Great, new babysitting agreement of 10K for those who won't handle their problems.
It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.

Replies

• JBondJBond Posts: 5,039 Officer
    Obama kinda sucks at this foreign policy stuff. I took six **** years to get an agreement in Afghanistan. He admits he screwed the pooch in Syria. 2016 cannot get here soon enough.
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    JBond wrote: »
    Obama kinda sucks at this foreign policy stuff. I took six **** years to get an agreement in Afghanistan. He admits he screwed the pooch in Syria. 2016 cannot get here soon enough.

Oh gawd..... The funny thing about clueless people is they don't realize it.

Here's yer sign.
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,813 AG
    I took six **** years to get an agreement in Afghanistan.
    The U.S. should not worry about trying to get one. They (Afghanistan) has had plenty of training, handle it now or fail.
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
  • JBondJBond Posts: 5,039 Officer
    Oh gawd..... The funny thing about clueless people is they don't realize it.

Here's yer sign.

Obama deliberately ignored warnings regarding the ISIS for over a year because he is a stupid man that lives in a fantasy world. The SOB needs to return that peace prize.
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer

Weren't you complaining that Obama did not get one of these for Iraq a few weeks ago?
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    Obama deliberately ignored warnings regarding the ISIS for over a year because he is a stupid man that lives in a fantasy world. The SOB needs to return that peace prize.

He should still be ignoring them ISIS is not our problem.

Hard to believe but you suck at it worse than Obama.