Home Politics

60 Minutes - Obama

tagtag Posts: 8,920 Admiral
Anyone watch the Obama interview on 60 minutes last night? Obama was thrown so many softball questions he looked like he was board and falling asleep. Either that or he was stoned. You see that look on him quite often these days.

Replies

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,747 AG
    tag wrote: »
    Anyone watch the Obama interview on 60 minutes last night? Obama was thrown so many softball questions he looked like he was board and falling asleep. Either that or he was stoned. You see that look on him quite often these days.

Scientific review to follow.

:grin
    Vote for the other candidate
  • GlennGlenn GeorgiaPosts: 1,737 Captain
    You might have been the only person to watch it...
  • KillowattKillowatt Posts: 30 Deckhand
    I never watch that POS, I've wasted enough time in my life to give any to that traitor.
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    tag wrote: »

I watched it. I went and got a long cool one then went and sat on the couch to watch. Your assessment is correct, Tag. Would you expect Steve Kroft to do anything other than lob soft questions?

I did have to chuckle at the part where BHO carried on trying to sell the public on getting behind "his" wars. Anytime he has to backpedal from a former position he has staked out, and has to snivel gives me a chuckle.
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,214 AG
    Why would anyone watch? Hussein has a zero chance to say anything even close to the truth......

Steve Croft and CBS now has egg on their faces.....

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/01/steve-krofts-softball-obama-interviews-diminish-60-minutes/272611/
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,813 AG
    Gary M wrote: »
    has a zero chance to say anything even close to the truth......
    Most if not all politicians.
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 20,592 AG
    Obama, as typical, takes no responsibility for anything.
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    Killowatt wrote: »
    I never watch that POS, I've wasted enough time in my life to give any to that traitor.

I would say you are the traitor.
    oblamo is synonymous with the pukes here, he convinces himself that his lies are true and expects that everyone that he tells will believe them. He spent the entire interview trying to protect the image that he has of himself by blaming others.

Do you even understand politics?
  • nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,821 Admin
    Did anyone expect anything different?
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • STSSTS Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    "One former senior Pentagon official who worked closely on the threat posed by Sunni jihadists in Syria and Iraq was flabbergasted."

“Either the president doesn’t read the intelligence he’s getting or he’s bull****ting,” the former official said.
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 20,592 AG
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    Do you even understand politics?
    nuevowavo wrote: »
    Did anyone expect anything different?

Sounds like a lot of "bar-lowering".... that's sad.
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    In Summary he said our 'Intelligence Agencies' MISSED the Seriousness of the ISIS threat & also Overestimated the Corruption & Chaos that is the Iraqi Army...
    BOTH of those Statements are Blatant LIES (or we have BY FAR the WORST 'INTELLIGENCE Agencies' in the Entire WORLD) !!!
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 7,048 Admiral
    I didn't see it but heard he threw the intelligence community under the bus. You can bet the career people in the CIA, etc will be retaliating soon.
    Deo Vindice
    STS wrote: »
    "One former senior Pentagon official who worked closely on the threat posed by Sunni jihadists in Syria and Iraq was flabbergasted."

“Either the president doesn’t read the intelligence he’s getting or he’s bull****ting,” the former official said.

It's well known that right from Day One that Hussein skips about half of his PDBs.......

Here's the full article from the quote above.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/28/why-obama-can-t-say-his-spies-underestimated-isis.html
    Parkerboy wrote: »
    I didn't see it but heard he threw the intelligence community under the bus. You can bet the career people in the CIA, etc will be retaliating soon.

Yeah, and he still expects them to all cover and lie for him under oath. Let's see how long that lasts.

It's also well known that Barack considers himself to be the smartest man in any room that he enters. He thinks he's smarter than the 4-star Generals and Admirals, smarter than the FBI, CIA and DIA combined. All from a guy who won't even let The American People know what he studied in college.
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    Gary M wrote: »
    It's well known that right from Day One that Hussein skips about half of his PDBs.......

How could he have skipped half on day one?

:idiot
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,331 AG
    Killowatt wrote: »

Decades ago that used to be a good program with up-to-the-moment in-depth news.

Has now lost credibility and fluttered down to just being more Pablum for the delusional intellectual proletariat.

A southeast Florida laid back beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor who lives on island time. 
    Baits Out wrote: »
    Decades ago that used to be a good program with up-to-the-moment in-depth news.

Has now lost credibility and fluttered down to just being more Pablum for the delusional intellectual proletariat.

60 Minutes is commercial venture to make money for CBS, not some voice for political activists. They broadcast programing to attract viewers, not make a political statement for the network or sponsors. Your opinion of their credibility is of no consequent to them as long as you are a viewer.
  • mikehelsmikehels Posts: 2,981 Officer
    How could he have skipped half on day one?

:idiot

Like it or not, at least George led. He laid out his plan and implemented it. If things went bad, he took the blame. There was no blaming Clinton or looking at polls to figure out his next move.
  • JBondJBond Posts: 5,039 Officer
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    60 Minutes is commercial venture to make money for CBS, not some voice for political activists. They broadcast programing to attract viewers, not make a political statement for the network or sponsors. Your opinion of their credibility is of no consequent to them as long as you are a viewer.

They work for the democrat machine. They do as they are told. Its not a big deal. Everyone understands it, but stop acting like they are not the propaganda wing of the democrat party.

Did you catch the Hillary show and the embassy attack? Good grief...
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    mikehels wrote: »
    Like it or not, at least George led. He laid out his plan and implemented it. If things went bad, he took the blame. There was no blaming Clinton or looking at polls to figure out his next move.

You people just love your awful and damaging "leader". So sweet.
    JBond wrote: »
    They work for the democrat machine. They do as they are told. Its not a big deal. Everyone understands it, but stop acting like they are not the propaganda wing of the democrat party.

Did you catch the Hillary show and the embassy attack? Good grief...

I don't watch 60 Minutes, but they seem to have you hooked.
    $_57.jpg 106.9K
  • STS wrote: »

Man, one post. Quick on that IP match trigger. :hail
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,821 Admin
    Man, one post. Quick on that IP match trigger. :hail

tumblr_likmsbsY0M1qgt3ngo1_500.gif
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
    Cyclist wrote: »
    You people just love your awful and damaging "leader". So sweet.

Like it or not at least he took control and responsibility for his actions. Obama's inaction and non-leadership has put us in the mess we are in now. I know your next post is going to blame Bush, but I'm pretty sure Obama knew what his presidency was going to entail when he put his name on the ballot.
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,813 AG
    Obama's inaction and non-leadership has put us in the mess we are in now.
    What mess would that be?
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
    dstockwell wrote: »
    What mess would that be?

Pick up a paper and read it...