Home Classifieds: Boats

2009 Dusky 233 with 300 ETEC and trailer

2009 Dusky 233 now called the 252 model. Please see dusky.com for specs
Purchased new in November of 2009. I am the second owner, I purchased the boat from original owner 6 months after he purchased from Dusky.
Hours are in the low 200’s. Boat was used for some diving and mostly boating around with my young kids. Boat has some dings on her but is in very good shape. Waxed every 6 months and always under a cover when not being used. This is my third Dusky and the nicest one I have owned. All service work has been done by Dusky and never had a problem with boat or motor. Very fuel efficient. Light load boat will hit 48mph and 45 with good load. Gets on plane at 3400 rpms and I run at 4000 rpms doing 32 mph ish. I do ot have a current engine readout but do have all of paperwork that comes with boat.
Boat was made locally in Dania, feel free to tour the factory and see how well made these boats are made. They are built like tanks and you will feel safe in one no matter the weather.
BOAT:
Dusky 233 center console
LOA: 25' 2"
Beam: 8' 5"
Draft: 13"
Deadrise: 20º
Hull weight (approx.): 3700 lbs.
Max HP: 350
300 hp ETEC with stainless prop
2 – 60 gallon fuel tanks
2 – batteries replaced 6/13
Livewell behind seat
Trim tabs
Electronic box in TTOP
Warranty runs out in November but can be extended

EXTRAS ADDED:
Outriggers
Custom full boat cover with matching engine cover
Custom shade for front
Bow pulpit
Extra rod holders behind seat
Fold down rear seat on transom
White cushions for front seat and rear bench like new, hardly used
TBag with 6 life jackets

TRAILER:
2010 Continental Trailer Alum
New Titian surge brake unit 9/14
New wiring and lights 9/14
New stainless rotors and calipers KODIAK 4/14, brake pads are showing signs of rust already.
Bearings new on 4/14
Two spare tires, one is flat.

Electronics:
Lowrance HDS-10
VHF Cobra
Radio is a Jensen
With 4 speakers Bazooka’s. Speakers need to be replaced

Boat can be seen in Ft Lauderdale by appointment. Feel free to call or text me as that is the best way to get ahold of me. I am not on computer much but will check as often as I can.

I do not need any help selling the boat. Not looking for any trades.

Asking price is 37,500.

Call Mark at 954-270-6273