The official end of FCFS (at least for now)

12346»

Replies

  • james 14james 14 Posts: 3,015 Moderator
    Flredbones wrote: »
    wow, surprised I was able to get on and apply right at noon. Not that it makes a difference now that its random draw. One thing I've always wondered about. Lets say there's only one area and one hunt available that I want. If I put the same hunt five times does that increase my chances what so ever or would that be the same as just putting it in choice 1 and leaving the other 4 blank?

    Once your name is pulled out of the "hat" they look at your choices. If your 1st choice is taken they look at your 2nd, 3rd, 4th and then 5th. If you put in for the same hunt on all 5 choices you chances are no better...IF you're even able to do that.
  • darkwing duck1darkwing duck1 Posts: 138 Deckhand
    All went well.
  • hunterzackhunterzack Posts: 180 Officer
    Flredbones wrote: »
    wow, surprised I was able to get on and apply right at noon. Not that it makes a difference now that its random draw. One thing I've always wondered about. Lets say there's only one area and one hunt available that I want. If I put the same hunt five times does that increase my chances what so ever or would that be the same as just putting it in choice 1 and leaving the other 4 blank?
    I was wondering the same thing. does it put your name in the hat 5 times?
  • JRussellJRussell Posts: 1,411 Officer
    It says "Phase IV" when you checkout now.

    Also why do I only get 1 choice for family hunt when there's multiple wma's available?
    The Florida Hunters Network Facebook page
  • Lc-hunter86Lc-hunter86 Posts: 2,927 Captain
    Got my 15 choices in lol
  • GrillfishGrillfish Posts: 114 Officer
    Me too, but I noticed 4 anterless applications I made at midnight on 9/5. I was sound asleep at that time.. too many coors :) What the heck is that showing up in my account..... Someone got my personal info maybe?


    Activity

    Application Date

    Extra Information

    Status

    Season




    Antlerless Deer 9/5/2014 12:00 AM Individual Draw Pending 2014/2015
    Antlerless Deer 9/5/2014 12:00 AM Individual Draw Pending 2014/2015
    Antlerless Deer 9/5/2014 12:00 AM Individual Draw Pending 2014/2015
    Antlerless Deer 9/5/2014 12:00 AM Individual Draw Pending 2014/2015
  • JRussellJRussell Posts: 1,411 Officer
    Looks like something to do with Brandt's ever improving system. If it was done by someone else the times would have to be different.
    The Florida Hunters Network Facebook page
  • james 14james 14 Posts: 3,015 Moderator
    Grillfish wrote: »
    Me too, but I noticed 4 anterless applications I made at midnight on 9/5. I was sound asleep at that time.. too many coors :) What the heck is that showing up in my account..... Someone got my personal info maybe?


    Activity

    Application Date

    Extra Information

    Status

    Season




    Antlerless Deer 9/5/2014 12:00 AM Individual Draw Pending 2014/2015
    Antlerless Deer 9/5/2014 12:00 AM Individual Draw Pending 2014/2015
    Antlerless Deer 9/5/2014 12:00 AM Individual Draw Pending 2014/2015
    Antlerless Deer 9/5/2014 12:00 AM Individual Draw Pending 2014/2015

    Did you get drawn for a quota hunt that gives out doe permits?
  • JRussellJRussell Posts: 1,411 Officer
    james 14 wrote: »
    Did you get drawn for a quota hunt that gives out doe permits?

    It's showing up in my acct too. I bet if you check the permit history section your's will show the same.
    The Florida Hunters Network Facebook page
  • Duckbill68Duckbill68 Posts: 265 Deckhand
    Grillfish wrote: »
    Me too, but I noticed 4 anterless applications I made at midnight on 9/5. I was sound asleep at that time.. too many coors :) What the heck is that showing up in my account..... Someone got my personal info maybe?


    Activity

    Application Date

    Extra Information

    Status

    Season




    Antlerless Deer 9/5/2014 12:00 AM Individual Draw Pending 2014/2015
    Antlerless Deer 9/5/2014 12:00 AM Individual Draw Pending 2014/2015
    Antlerless Deer 9/5/2014 12:00 AM Individual Draw Pending 2014/2015
    Antlerless Deer 9/5/2014 12:00 AM Individual Draw Pending 2014/2015

    If I were to make an educated guess, I think it's because they are conducting the antler less drawings now. I have two that showed up. We will probably see them on Wednesday and of course they will then show "UNSUCCESSFUL".
Sign In or Register to comment.