Skip to main content
Home Off Topic

man whose 4 pit bulls mauled woman is found guilty of second-degree murder

2»

Replies

• Lunch Money SurfLunch Money Surf Posts: 1,031 Officer
    Of course.
    Just don't forget to kill the **** dog.

Roger that, especially if it's a pit bull.
  • DueceDuece Posts: 221 Officer
    Why has someone not done something already, before the attacks? It seems to be common knowledge in that area that the dogs were out of control and aggressive. Do these people not own .22 rifles with scopes?
  • The Cat's EyeThe Cat's Eye Posts: 1,722 Captain
    To JohnnyBandit:

First of all i never said the dogs were trained to "Go for the neck" those are your words. I said they were "trained to kill" and that can be done since dogs are related to wolves and its instinctive for some of them to go for the neck for a kill. They don't have to be trained for that since some dogs will instinctively "go for the neck" and then its all about selective breeding and looking for that behavior.

I owned Dobermans for 20 years. I doubt that the dogs that attacked me were trained at all; and they very well could have killed political opponents from the country they came from. In fact, after the attack i was told they probably had killed prior to being moved to the USA. This dog that hit my neck was trying to get a solid grip on my neck during a lunge over a large cushioned reading chair that was protecting me from waist up. It was not interested in just biting me like my own dogs would often do when i played with them aggressively. My fingers and knuckles were bleeding after the attack and the family took me to a hospital.

I had close friends who trained attack dogs (Specifically Dobermans) that could fetch 20 thousand bucks back in the mid 1980's. And according to them it is possible to train a dog just go for legs and arms like police dogs, or to kill instinctively. its all about watching for the behavior you want and then rewarding the dog for that specific behavior and then refining it. You can wear a leather collar around your neck to train a dog in this fashion. When they train police dogs the "Perp" is completely covered up with protective gear and that includes the neck, especially in the early stages of training.

Here is a photo of a protective gear for the head and neck:

http://www.elitek9.com/Bite-Suit-Helmet/productinfo/BS02/
    Giimoozaabi
  • The Cat's EyeThe Cat's Eye Posts: 1,722 Captain
    I will accept your ninja theory since i have been trained to kill with no weapons other than those i was born with.

I also scored a marksman rating with the M 16 back in the military in 1967. And when i was younger (16 yo) i took home a couple of trophies in State Wide open archery tournaments against adults in bare bow (no sights), hunting target competition. (no sights)
    Giimoozaabi