Skip to main content
Home Classifieds: Boats

2007 Renegade Nomad 22 foot bay/flats boat, Loaded

Hello,

Well, we have to buy a house, so that means I have to get rid of my boat. I'm heartbroken, because it's been the best boat I've ever owned, but we do what we have to I guess. Here is the breakdown.....

2007 Renegade Nomad 22 foot black in color, w/Awlgrip paint (some scratching on port side).
2007 Mercury 250 Pro XS with 3 blade prop (450 hours, mostly at idle)
2007 Owens and Sons duel axle trailer

Boat has the following features:

Raymarine E7 hybrid touchscreen GPS/sonar
6 foot power-pole
82 LB thrust Minn Kota saltwater series trolling motor with batteries and charging bank.
Mercury Smartcraft gauges
New cranking battery
AM/FM CD stereo, speakers, and IPOD
two 35 gallon baitwells
freshwater tank and pump
CNC 4" offset hydraulic jackplate
recessed lenco trim tabs
anchor locker
forward hatch
seat cooler
under console storage
bench storage/or fishbox
deck lighting
16 rod holders
seat cushion and seat back
Hydraulic steering
I'm quite certain there is more.....

When I had the engine installed, I had their fiberglass guy install a transom knee to strengthen the transom (even though the transom was **** strong), because I went from a 175 to a 250 and wanted to make sure there were no problems. This thing could hold a 300 or a four stroke 250 with no problems at all

55 gallon fuel tank

What's wrong with it: I use it frequently, so it has some cosmetic blemishes. Like I said, some dock rash on the port side, and the front seat needs to be re-upholstered. The port running light went out, but I'm replacing that. The fresh water pump froze (because I never use it), but again, I am replacing it prior to the sale.

I take pretty good care of this boat. It's not new, but it gets the job done, it looks good, and it goes pretty fast (60 +). Renegade's website claims it can go faster, but I never got around to playing around with different prop pitches.

There is a TON of room on the boat, and it handles chop extremely well, all while drawing about 10 inches of water. Try finding a used model on the internet! Good luck. They are hard to come by. There is more I'm sure, contact me if interested. I'm asking $29k for the boat firm.

Replies