The Sea Snake Panga is going up for sale....

Sea SnakeSea Snake Posts: 5,404 Admiral
Figured I'd give you guys local a heads up before it goes on the other sites....

I have thought long and hard...and I might be doing something stupid....but I'm putting the Panga on the market. It has caught literally hundreds of fish and just about every specie around here, both inshore and offshore.

The F115 Yamaha (with a little over 300 hours) is the perfect match for it, and you'll be getting 4+ miles to the gallon....I'll put lots more information when I place the ad in the classified later....I have a super cool running go-pro of it....I could go on and on.....Everything on it it basically new....trailer , t-top, VHF, antenna.....

If interested or know anyone who is, please get them in touch with me.

Steve

IMG_1463_zps71795f85.jpg

IMG_1464_zps22d1a7a3.jpg

Replies

• mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Dang, I think I remember when you bought that thing Steve.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Sea SnakeSea Snake Posts: 5,404 Admiral
    mikev wrote: »
    Dang, I think I remember when you bought that thing Steve.

Yep...not long ago....But I have the opportunity to move into something else, that I otherwise would not have.

Besides....the deep water is luring me....

Steve
  • pepperfirepepperfire Posts: 263 Deckhand
    Just getting used to seeing you in that now i have to start all over again.... dang...lol. Good luck keep us posted.
    FreeSpoolin' Fishing team
  • SpoolMeOnceSpoolMeOnce Posts: 46 Greenhorn
    I think I met you at twice the ice last summer. You said you were going to target some spades.
    I think I met you at twice the ice last summer. You said you were going to target some spades.

Yeah I ended up catchin a few of them suckers too....:grin

Bunch of fun !!

IMG_1406_zps57ce75d8.jpg
  • Sea Snake wrote: »
    Yeah I ended up catchin a few of them suckers too....:grin

Bunch of fun !!

IMG_1406_zps57ce75d8.jpg

Snake, give me a call when you can, 881 4657, Buddy.
  • BoattronicsBoattronics Posts: 5,163 Admiral
    Just wanted to say, I fished this boat with Chris here on this forum. (Can't remember forum name right now, but he has one too) We went offshore several times, all the way out to dry dock. I was amazed at how well the boat handled the seas, and had an incredibly shallow draft, while also having incredible fuel economy. You couldn't break the boat in the perfect storm, seemed solid as could be. Pangas are pretty specail boats, if I didn't have my heart set on a rocket ship bay boat, I would buy one. Good luck with the sale Steve, she will make someone a very special boat.

There is a reason this boat is the choice of charter and commercial fisherman in remote locations. This boats special combination of seaworthyness, shallow draft, toughness and economy could be unmatched.
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270
  • Big Bend BrianBig Bend Brian Posts: 1,410 Officer
    Dang SeaSnaker say it ain’t so! I thought that was a perfect match for you. No doubt you have another good plan in place though. Those Pangaas are good boats and they are extremely popular in the third world countries for good reason.

I remember running into the infamous World Famous SeaSnaker one time offshore last year……

P1040135-L.jpg

I bet it won’t be around long. Good luck on your next boat. I bet it’s gonna be a duzzy. I’m looking forward to seeing it adorned with snake skin graphics….

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdYOlXSK7JynaM4Fd1g1c4h6Ak9PDwMpKoQ9EDaufh_jty-Dpi9g

Brian
  • arunramarunram Posts: 1,628 Captain
    Oh oh... the deep water is calling Steve!!

I have fished with Steve on that boat and is a sweet ride!! You stay dry even on a choppy travel. All the best with the sale Steve!

Arun.
  • arunramarunram Posts: 1,628 Captain
    Oh oh... the deep water is calling Steve!!

I have fished with Steve on that boat and is a sweet ride!! You stay dry even on a choppy travel. All the best with the sale Steve!

Arun.
    Thanks for the kind words everybody.....NOW STOP IT !!....YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL BAD, AND I'M GONNA CHANGE MY MIND !!...:grin

Seriously....The panga is dialed in just right....fishes perfectly, whether solo or with one or two more....You're not gonna load 6 people on here and go....just too much.

Which is partly the reason for moving to what I'm moving to....I have many friends that like to go, and some friends at church that like to just cruise the river after church sometimes....take lunch trips to the landing and whatnot....and I can't just pile em on here and go....so in that respect we have gotten away from that camaraderie....and miss it.

I also have a captain's license, and I don't use it.....there are occasions where I could have and if I use it from time to time, I need the proper platform to do it with.

Other than that, I'd stay with the panga.....where and how else can you fish all day on 8 or 10 gallons of gas ?

There I go again....making a case against myself !!!

I'll keep yall posted on the new one....I think it's bad ****.....(even though Brian already gave yall a sneak peek ) :grin
  • ElementElement Posts: 1,749 Officer
    ****... after all she did for you, you're gonna just turn around and dump her like that?
  • RedactionRedaction Posts: 1,480 Officer
    user :)
    Yall better stop it ....:banghead....:grin
  • Let's Go AmigoLet's Go Amigo Posts: 2,381 Captain
    Steve...you're talking yourself out of it again...:) Can you post a link to the details? Thanks buddy
  • fsu11fsu11 Posts: 2,001 Captain
    enough of this yapping id like to start the bidding at 6$ and 10lbs of fresh caught st johns river shrimp.
  • RedactionRedaction Posts: 1,480 Officer
    I'll see your $6 and shrimp raise it two Dandee sandwiches and a good story.
  • 15whaler15whaler Posts: 183 Officer
    Steve, if you ever decide to sell this thing, please give me a call. Its a great boat
    Eric S. Vaughn
    Mandarin FL Native

17 Sea Boss CC
    90 Mercury FourStroke EFI