STOLEN PARKER 2520 Pilothouse - REWARD!!

Hey Brothers! My 2002 2520 Parker Pilothouse was stolen Tuesday Night out of my storage unit in Viera/Suntree here in Melbourne, they were in and out in 5 minutes so knew exactly what they were doing, taking and probably been scoping it out. Brevard County Sheriff's have the Footage from security cameras. Please be on the lookout for a GunMetal Gray Ford Crew-Cab F250 short box driven by 2 white males. Please let me know asap and there is a reward for the these biotches to be arrested and my boat returned! I have her fully insured but I'm pissed, she was a machine and you can't replace those memories, thank you fellas and I appreciate it!
Hardey

Replies

• Drewvale21Drewvale21 Posts: 315 Officer
    Wow I'm sorry man I would be pissed and likely beat the ***** out of them if I ever see them. Low life scum. Goodluck I'll be looking.
  • bighardeybighardey Posts: 418 Deckhand
    Drewvale21 wrote: »
    Wow I'm sorry man I would be pissed and likely beat the ***** out of them if I ever see them. Low life scum. Goodluck I'll be looking.

thanks man, I am thankful for that....take a pic and text it or email me if you guys see these little focktards anywhere!
  • AMPEDAMPED Posts: 596 Officer
    Sorry man that sucks....
    2016 39 Sea Vee
    2008 37 Ocean Billfish
    2005 30 Grady-White Marlin
    1993 27 Ultress Catamaran
    1985 Grady-White Trophy
  • BD27BD27 Posts: 1,179 Officer
    Ouch , good luck finding her
  • sammy2189sammy2189 Posts: 998 Officer
    I would never trust a storage. I'll start with the guards there . Probably a inside job good luck.
    Hobie outback
  • sparse greysparse grey Posts: 1,748 Captain
    Nice ride. Wish you well in your recovery.
    Ron Conner Release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough.
  • Fla GirlFla Girl Posts: 42 Greenhorn
    I passed this boat Thursday or Friday in the Keys going down US 1 can't remember what Key either Marathon or Key Largo. I Know it was the same boat because the name caught my eye thinking of the GA Dawgs.
  • Fla GirlFla Girl Posts: 42 Greenhorn
    I'm telling you this boat is in the Keys my husband seen also. We were driving separate vehicles and when I showed him the post and pix and told him I had seen this boat he said "yeah I seen that boat also"
  • dlagatordlagator Posts: 790 Officer
    Passed this boat yesterday afternoon in fort pierce...for certain. Looked at the thread to find a phone number bit there wasnt one...
  • woodytoowoodytoo Posts: 293 Deckhand
    Broken hearted and pissed I would be! Good luck - sounds like you are getting some clues
    Bo G.
    Woody Too, Parker 2520XL
    Lil Woody, Carolina Skiff JVX16
    St Pete and Big Pine Key, Fl
  • The MidgeThe Midge Posts: 458 Deckhand
    Can't believe the nerve of the guys to drive around with this boat with the frickin name still on the side. Very brave to say the least. Hate to be there when the owner finally pulls up next to it!!
  • HawkboatHawkboat Posts: 1,030 Officer
    The Midge wrote: »
    Very brave to say the least!

I would say more stupid then anything else..best of luck for a recovery of the boat.
    Capt Bill
    The Midge wrote: »
    Can't believe the nerve of the guys to drive around with this boat with the frickin name still on the side. Very brave to say the least. Hate to be there when the owner finally pulls up next to it!!

Hey all, thank you for keeping your eyes peeled, it is truly appreciated. The boat was found Friday AM in Miami. I went and picked her up Saturday AM and immediately took her to the mechanic to begin the process of New Motors, Electronics, etc. I am insured but it still sucks and irks me to no end. I appreciate each of you very much keeping an eye out and emailing me and calling me, thank you! Here's what the little bastards did:
    yes they ripped out my Capt Chairs and gutted everything...left my smallest sons Hess airplane on the floor, the compass, the toilet and little ship to shore radio...no worries, she'll be back to good as new in No time!!
  • HawkboatHawkboat Posts: 1,030 Officer
    Good to hear. I had 23 Pilot house. Tough boats those Parkers, as long as that hull is still good you will be fine, Same set up with the 115's and electronics?
    Capt Bill
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,460 Moderator
    Wow , unreal .

Idiots.
    "You'll get your weather"
  • nicknick Crystal RiverPosts: 4,535 Captain
    You going bigger than 115's this time?
    Hawkboat wrote: »
    Good to hear. I had 23 Pilot house. Tough boats those Parkers, as long as that hull is still good you will be fine, Same set up with the 115's and electronics?

Going with 150's this time, same electronics I was very happy with them...I'll post a few Rehab pics when done :USA
  • Drewvale21Drewvale21 Posts: 315 Officer
    Wow that's unbelievable, congrats on finding it. I can imagine how relived you are, those memories on that boat can't ever be taken away, glad you still got it. Hey atleast your getting a new and improved engine, everything happens for a reason. Post the rehab pics
  • sparse greysparse grey Posts: 1,748 Captain
    So glad you recoved the boat & best wishes in the future.
    Ron Conner Release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough.
  • deerslayer321deerslayer321 Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    bighardey wrote: »
    Hey Brothers! My 2002 2520 Parker Pilothouse was stolen Tuesday Night out of my storage unit in Viera/Suntree here in Melbourne, they were in and out in 5 minutes so knew exactly what they were doing, taking and probably been scoping it out. Brevard County Sheriff's have the Footage from security cameras. Please be on the lookout for a GunMetal Gray Ford Crew-Cab F250 short box driven by 2 white males. Please let me know asap and there is a reward for the these biotches to be arrested and my boat returned! I have her fully insured but I'm pissed, she was a machine and you can't replace those memories, thank you fellas and I appreciate it!
    Hardey

my buddys truck was stolen in melbourne as well sounds like the one that got you boat. and i saw this post on facebook so the work is out about your boat. hope we find the f*&ks
  • big baitbig bait Posts: 378 Deckhand
    he found the boat in Miami..
  • Derek ArsuaDerek Arsua Posts: 2,474 Officer
    Atleast they did it clean from what it looks like and they didn't take a saws all to it like most of the scum bags do. Glad you found her and just think the silver lining is new motors and electronics it pays to have insurance now you have piece of mind. Still hope they catch the dirt bags although if I had to guess they are on a ship heading over seas. My buddy dealt with a shady guy from Miami that never would show up just send somebody in his place then buy the boat and that day it's in a container going to South America or something
  • gerrysgerrys Posts: 738 Officer
    You'll be very happy with 150's. That's what I had on mine.
  • SAMKYSAMKY Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    You may want to consider hiding a SPOT Trace on your boat once you get it re-rigged. I use a standard SPOT device for hiking, boating, etc. and it's a phenomenal device.

Here's a link to the device that I'm referring to.

http://www.findmespot.com/en/index.php?cid=109&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=trace
  • Angler_2600Angler_2600 Posts: 1,098 Officer
    Can anyone answer where in Miami the authorities recovered the boat? My boat was stolen a year and a half ago and wanted to see where they ditched this one! Mine was stripped exactly the same way, leaving the exact same items. Owner of this boat pleas PM me
    Can anyone answer where in Miami the authorities recovered the boat? My boat was stolen a year and a half ago and wanted to see where they ditched this one! Mine was stripped exactly the same way, leaving the exact same items. Owner of this boat pleas PM me

Check your PM
  • Angler_2600Angler_2600 Posts: 1,098 Officer
    Replied thank u capt