Getting Buggy BPK Mini Day 2 2014

Just finished cleaned everything up after the second day of mini season. Our first 2 spots had been wiped clean, not even a short left....makes you wonder:huh........We got our 4 person limit of 24 in about 40 minutes at stop number 3. Then we just hung out, went swimming, and had lunch before heading back home. All in all it was good couple of days with only one knuckle head. Tomorrow we will try to find some Mahi. I hope you all did well today!!
2016 39 Sea Vee
2008 37 Ocean Billfish
2005 30 Grady-White Marlin
1993 27 Ultress Catamaran
1985 Grady-White Trophy

Replies

• gruntkinggruntking Posts: 802 Officer
    :crowd
  • KlingerKlinger Posts: 1,733 Captain
    AMPED wrote: »
    Our first 2 spots had been wiped clean, not even a short left....makes you wonder:huh........

I don't really wonder. That's one reason I don't usually go down for the mini. In my experience, when they clean the spot out completely, they will not repopulate the spot. If the shorts are left, the spots will repopulate.

Looks like a good day for you!!:fishing
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
  • BD27BD27 Posts: 1,179 Officer
    Nice work again............but how do we know you are telling the truth ?

Same pic as yesterday :rotflmao
  • latitudeajustmentlatitudeajustment Posts: 2,002 Captain
    Ok, that is a similar pic..same story...except no crazy boater today, awesome! Glad you guys found them once again.
  • AMPEDAMPED Posts: 603 Officer
    Similar picture, not the same. :Rockon
    2016 39 Sea Vee
    2008 37 Ocean Billfish
    2005 30 Grady-White Marlin
    1993 27 Ultress Catamaran
    1985 Grady-White Trophy