Lerner called conservatives"crazies" in emails

nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,467 Admin
In Emails, I.R.S. Official Referred to G.O.P. ‘Crazies’

Lois Lerner, the former Internal Revenue Service official at the center of the agency’s Tea Party controversy, referred to some conservative Republicans as “crazies” and “a**holes” in emails released Wednesday. A key Republican lawmaker said the remarks show that Ms. Lerner was biased against conservative groups and singled them out for extra scrutiny. Representative Dave Camp, chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, released the emails, sent in 2012, as part of his committee’s investigation. Mr. Camp said the emails showed Ms. Lerner’s “disgust with conservatives.” Ms. Lerner retired from the I.R.S. last fall. Her lawyer, William W. Taylor III, could not be reached for comment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/31/us/politics/in-emails-irs-official-referred-to-gop-crazies.html?_r=0
Federales, bring my baby back to me!

Replies

• SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    Apparently the other thread on this topic was not good enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThrottleThrottle Posts: 2,830 Captain
    nuevowavo wrote: »
    Lois Lerner, the former Internal Revenue Service official at the center of the agency’s Tea Party controversy, referred to some conservative Republicans as “crazies” and “a**holes” in emails released Wednesday.
    That's impossible; she's a non-political bureaucrat, not a partisan hack. Really though, the libs are dumb enough to smile at that quote, not realizing the implications of the politicization of agencies like the IRS. Do they not remember Nixon's "enemies list"? And do they not think the abuse of power can go both ways? Someone needs to be held accountable, and I mean by being imprisoned. And right after Lois Lerner, Eric Holder...
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    nuevowavo wrote: »
    Lois Lerner, the former Internal Revenue Service official at the center of the agency’s Tea Party controversy, referred to some conservative Republicans as “crazies” and “a**holes” in emails released Wednesday.

The woman tells the truth and the repubs hate it.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • sk018sk018 Posts: 2,848 Captain
    chubasco wrote: »
    The woman tells the truth and the repubs hate it.

While it may be true in some cases, it is obviously wrong and stupid. Chubs, even you aren't dense enough to think that is OK
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
    What's her member name?
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    What's her member name?

kittens.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • HomerSimpsonHomerSimpson Posts: 6,573 Admiral
    What's her member name?

her language is too tame to be a member here
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 19,256 AG
    What's her member name?
    I think shes a woman but it's strange you would ask.
  • stsimonsstsimons Posts: 7,291 Officer
    Lerner is just turning out to be the typical lib sack of crap. So far they have thrown every lie in the book at this problem and its still falling apart for them.
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,808 Admiral
    :puke