Israel

124»

Replies

• SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    stsimons wrote: »
    FIFY

The words you "fixed" made it a lie. They destroyed the homes because they did not have the proper "permits". Even though they were built in Gaza with Foreign aid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stsimonsstsimons Posts: 7,291 Officer
    The words you "fixed" made it a lie. They destroyed the homes because they did not have the proper "permits". Even though they were built in Gaza with Foreign aid.

How is life in fantasyland swfl?
    That is hilarious. Why the blockade in place again? Certainly it didn't have anything to do with the palestinians importing rockets and weapons.
    Yeah, about as much "restraint" as terror tunnels and a few thousand rockets will allow right?
    So since Hamas has continued to get rockets and weapons those should probably be lifted again.
    Wow, stellar logic. So the palestinians are so desperate to kill and so crafty that they can circumvent sanctions designed to prevent them from killing. Thanks for making that point clear.

The logic is the "sanctions" are not working, so they may as well let the people come and go and let in food, medicine and goods. Right now Israel is literally shooting fish in a barrel. The people cannot leave, they can only dodge bombs and artillery shells.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The logic is the "sanctions" are not working, so they may as well let the people come and go and let in food, medicine and goods. Right now Israel is literally shooting fish in a barrel. The people cannot leave, they can only dodge bombs and artillery shells.

food with rockets in it, medicine with rockets in it, goods with rockets in it.

Right… cause they weren't doing that before or anything.
    food with rockets in it, medicine with rockets in it, goods with rockets in it.

Right… cause they weren't doing that before or anything.

They weren't. Prove me wrong. Israel is simply trying to starve the Palestinians to death and remove standards that prisoners have like power, running water, sanitation, food, medical care, and safety.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,465 Admin
    Let's not confuse "Palestinians" , "Arabs" and "Muslims"with "Hamas".
    Hamas is a terrorist organization, whose assumption of power in Gaza has done nothing to help the Palestinian residents.

They divert cement that was intended to build schools and homes to their tunnel network, which exists solely to allow terrorists into Israel to kill Jews. They hide their weapons and rockets in UN schools, mosques and residential areas, and when Israel warns the citizens to l;eave these areas, Hamas encourages them to stay or return early, and uses their deaths and injuries for P.R. (and we don't see Hamas announcing the targets of their rockets to the Israelis, do we?).

There's a reason why the governments of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and other Arab countries aren't protesting the latest Israeli response to Hamas' provocations - they don't like 'em any more than we do.
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • ac2020ac2020 Posts: 5,730 Officer
    Once again. Would the palestinians be getting their arises handed to them right now if they had not fired on Israel.

Yes or no?

Statements like this prove propaganda is effective.
    nuevowavo wrote: »
    Hamas is a terrorist organization, whose assumption of power in Gaza has done nothing to help the Palestinian residents.

They were literally taught to use them as interchangeable terms.
    The only time republicans and democrats are right is when they're blaming each other. :USA
  • sjm1582002sjm1582002 Posts: 4,309 Captain
    Seems that this Gaza place bears disturbing similarities to the Jewish ghettos in Poland during WWII.

I wonder if there were people back then telling the Jews to stop their futile uprisings against their jailers?
    How is life in fantasyland swfl?

Prove me wrong if you think it is made up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    sjm1582002 wrote: »
    Seems that this Gaza place bears disturbing similarities to the Jewish ghettos in Poland during WWII.

I wonder if there were people back then telling the Jews to stop their futile uprisings against their jailers?

Wow, great comparison.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roughly 50% of Palestinians VOTED to give a majority of ruling power to HAMAS. If feel bad for the other 50% of people who are suffering because of the stupidity of others. Kind of how I feel about Obama too come to think of it.
  • Hickory DogHickory Dog Posts: 5,047 Officer
    bullgator wrote: »
    In 1947 the UN General Assembly decided that upon expiration of the British Mandate, Palestine would be partitioned into a Arab state and a Jewish state (for the 630,000 Jews already living there). Arab population was roughly twice that. If you believe the land was populated entirely by Arabs and the Jews swept in from afar and stole their land, you believe in fiction. Palestine was a mixed state that was partitioned by the UN. We may see something similar happen in Iraq along Sunni, *****e, and Kurd lines.
    Well that was a convenient way to leave out all the terrorism committed by the Zionists to get their way. How many British troops were killed in this peaceful partitioning?
    Roughly 45% of Palestinians VOTED to give a majority of ruling power to HAMAS. If feel bad for the other 55% of people who are suffering because of the stupidity of others. Kind of how I feel about the Tea Party come to think of it.

FIFY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There's a reason why the governments of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and other Arab countries aren't protesting the latest Israeli response to Hamas' provocations - they don't like 'em any more than we do.

Two monarchies and a military dictator?

Do governments in Muslim countries that have honest elections, like Turkey or Pakistan, share the same view?

Why did the elected government of Brazil recall its ambassador from Israel?

They are to busy/weakened by infighting to support a war against Israel? They need US funding to much? They need US markets to sell their Oil? All seem more logical than their hatred towards Hamas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roughly 50% of Palestinians VOTED to give a majority of ruling power to HAMAS. If feel bad for the other 50% of people who are suffering because of the stupidity of others. Kind of how I feel about Obama too come to think of it.

So, if a foreign power disagrees with the result of an election in another country it is justified in blockading that country?

I wonder how the "UN" feels about that action.
  • bullgatorbullgator Posts: 1,940 Officer
    Well that was a convenient way to leave out all the terrorism committed by the Zionists to get their way. How many British troops were killed in this peaceful partitioning?

You asked how the state of Israel came to be. I answered that directly and accurately. I never said Israel has been guiltless since their inception. If someone asks me how the US gained our independence from England, I don't go on a tirade about stolen Indian land.
  • Pescatoral PursuitPescatoral Pursuit Posts: 5,065 Admiral
    sjm1582002 wrote: »
    The modern day crusaders can "recognize" that.

As surely as they recognize there would be no Crusade without first an Ottoman Conquest.
    cuda-title2_zpsb81e4f1d.jpg
    greggl wrote: »
    Strive for self-sacrificial levels of empathy and sympathy. We are only set free by becoming the scapegoat, or sin eater', rather than picking a target and 'throwing stones.'
    nuevowavo wrote:
    Think you're pretty clever? Think again. Time for a break.
    :rotflmao
  • Pescatoral PursuitPescatoral Pursuit Posts: 5,065 Admiral
    What does being a liberal have to do with one's views
    on Israel?
    Liberals are almost always, on the wrong side of every issue.
    That is a lazy answer.

Only because the question deserved a lengthier response than what I could afford. But I asked Evan Sayet to take the time to give a more general answer, and he graciously agreed, doing a masterful job:

P. P. takes being wrong to an art form. Take his screen name for example - Pescatoral? Unless that is a coded reference to his sexual fetishes I can only assume he was trying for Piscatorial.

You crack me up. :grin
    cuda-title2_zpsb81e4f1d.jpg
    greggl wrote: »
    Strive for self-sacrificial levels of empathy and sympathy. We are only set free by becoming the scapegoat, or sin eater', rather than picking a target and 'throwing stones.'
    nuevowavo wrote:
    Think you're pretty clever? Think again. Time for a break.
    :rotflmao
  • The MelManThe MelMan Posts: 3,729 Captain
    They weren't. Prove me wrong. Israel is simply trying to starve the Palestinians to death and remove standards that prisoners have like power, running water, sanitation, food, medical care, and safety.

Read more: http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?163903-Israel/page10#ixzz396xrLr9p

You terrorist apologists are really confused or really sick. If Hamas has money to purchase 10,000 rockets and build multiple tunnels they have enough to eat. If they want to get out they are free to go through their tunnels to Egypt. The reason they are where they are is none of their brothers in Syria or Jordan or Egypt or Iran or Iraq or SaudiArabia etc. will accept them in their country. Their role is to be pitiful and get killed after inciting attack in order to create negative world opinion of Israel fueled by propagandists like yourselves. The reason they are prevented from entering Israel is because they were a part of massive bombings and other acts of terror in Israel. They are lucky to be alive after the multiple times they have provoked Israel by killing innocent civilians.

You atheist liberals are making a case for the truth of Biblical prophecy, " and they will call evil good and good evil." Hey, you're living out the teachings of the Bible............congrats , hopefully for you, that is not all God has planned for you.
    2012-2013 FloridaSportsman BCS Bowl Poll Champion

Northwest Nascar Champion 2012, 2017

"2011-2012 BCS Bowl Poll Champion".
  • Grady-ladyGrady-lady Posts: 5,269 Admiral

I agree, but Hamas is also all of the above, ie - Let's not confuse Americans with progressives. :wink :wink

It's also important to recognize that nearly 20% of Israeli citizens are Arabs, the great majority of which are also Muslim. Arabic is one of the two official languages of Israel. Nowhere in the Middle East do Muslims, Christians and Jews live in such peace and prosperity as in Israel. Ironically, the greatest threat to the safety of Israel's Muslims at the moment is coming from Gaza.

ps - also agree with the points made in the rest of your post
    I find my peace out on the sand...Beside the sea, not beyond or behind. R.A. Britt

• SAENoleSAENole Posts: 10,319 AG
    Nancy Pelosi said that Hamas is a humanitarian aid association........so think what you will about them after hearing her opinion.
    Warning Level 2
  • Hickory DogHickory Dog Posts: 5,047 Officer
    SAENole wrote: »
    Nancy Pelosi said that Hamas is a humanitarian aid association........so think what you will about them after hearing her opinion.

They sound like some nice young men when you put it that way!
  • snippersnipper Posts: 524 Officer
    perhaps you need to read a different book.

what did I say that is not a fact?
    Florida Stupid
  • rain dograin dog Posts: 3,245 Captain

They divert cement that was intended to build schools and homes to their tunnel network, which exists solely to allow terrorists into Israel to kill Jews. They hide their weapons and rockets in UN schools, mosques and residential areas, and when Israel warns the citizens to l;eave these areas, Hamas encourages them to stay or return early, and uses their deaths and injuries for P.R. (and we don't see Hamas announcing the targets of their rockets to the Israelis, do we?).

yep that about sums it up. war is always hell .. and the israelis are fighting the battle of their lives.
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    I'm planning an armed take over of your house and property in the near future. I hope you can recognize my right to exist on your property so I don't have to resort to violence to remove you.

You may be "recognized" thru the sights of a rifle.
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,
    Prove me wrong if you think it is made up.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us who the last president/king of this mythical country of "Palistine" is or was and could you please show us the original borders of where this place was/is?
    mustang190 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for you to tell us who the last president/king of this mythical country of "Palistine" is or was and could you please show us the original borders of where this place was/is?

Take your pick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Take your pick.

It's so easy mopping the floor with you!:rotflmao
124»