Bait

kwanza98kwanza98 Posts: 611 Officer
I haven't been fishing in awhile and was wondering have the bait showed up yet? I plan on going out this weekend and wanted a heads up from the guys that's been out. I have been hearing the fishing is slow and a lot of bonitos are still hanging around. I don't care what I catch as long as I hear my drag screaming will be alright with me. Back to the subject, any bait out there and where?
Kwanza Kayaking Henderson

Replies

• Ericjames22Ericjames22 Posts: 377 Officer
    Last trip caught gogs n runners before sun up. Bait was jumping everywhere.
  • CannibleCannible Posts: 358 Officer
    Going Friday afternoon if you want to tag Kwanza.
  • ZEUSFLZEUSFL Posts: 26 Greenhorn
    Bait is everywhere specially in the mornings
  • sammy2189sammy2189 Posts: 998 Officer
    Kwanza at dania there was a big school of bait on the shore line . You could black out a live well with one cast. But I'm sure you looking for gogs.anglers didn't have bait so make sure you call!
    Hobie outback
  • kwanza98kwanza98 Posts: 611 Officer
    I'll do sardines and pilchards. I'm not really a fan of gogs and the price of them LOL. Thanks Eric. I never caught gogs so I would have to find out how to catch them and where. Cannible I may do that if my wife doesn't have anything for me to do. ZEUSFL thanks man. I heard that.
  • ProduktProdukt Posts: 592 Officer
    kwanza98 wrote: »
    I'll do sardines and pilchards. I'm not really a fan of gogs and the price of them LOL. Thanks Eric. I never caught gogs so I would have to find out how to catch them and where. Cannible I may do that if my wife doesn't have anything for me to do. ZEUSFL thanks man. I heard that.

Look for huge black clouds of bait under the water (not at surface) and use a gog bug. They look like this.
    Thanks Produkt. I look forward to getting a line wet this weekend. Hopefully I can get past the bonitos, but if not I want a really big bonito LOL
    Eric there's a really strong possibility I'll be hitting you up to fish your way. Maybe even this weekend
  • SkunkLifeSkunkLife Posts: 545 Officer
    Be careful in Boynton there's really scary lookin dudes who fish up there
    Lowbrow Sportsman - "Socially inept since 1985"
    Produkt I pm'd the guy you suggested. Thanks a lot man. I'm going to try it out. Where are you located? Maybe we can meet up and fish
  • kayakfrankkayakfrank Posts: 791 Officer
    :hairraiser:Spittingcoffee
    SkunkLife wrote: »
    Be careful in Boynton there's really scary lookin dudes who fish up there
    Fish Hard...Or Don't Fish At All.
    Frank What's up man! How have you been? When are we going fishing and where? Text me! I'm trying to go out this weekend and try my luck.
  • CannibleCannible Posts: 358 Officer
    Oh those guys aren't that scary
  • ProduktProdukt Posts: 592 Officer
    Well I flipped my kayak and lost all my rods so I won't be fishing until I can get new stuff unfortunately
    **** Produkt that happened to me twice. PM me and I'll hook you up with something I made myself from me flipping.