Home Egret Boats

Yeti 105 in cockpit pics

91tiger91tiger Posts: 555 Officer
Ryan had some questions about how the different size Yeti's fit in the bird cockpit. I just picked up my 105 quart today, it's the exact same length as my 65 so walk around room is the same. I don't have my SeaDek pad on it yet. Thought I would post a few pics in case anyone else is curious. Those are my size 13's in the one pic, walk around is no issue. The little back rest pad is surprisingly still useful. It acts more as lumbar support which is pretty much what it does with the 65 Yeti too.

Replies

• HeartNShoalHeartNShoal Posts: 937 Officer
    Nice. Looks good. I have a 65 at home so I am probably going to sea dek it and interchange it with the 50 I ordered with the boat
  • 91tiger91tiger Posts: 555 Officer
    That will be a good combo. I think I am going to keep my 65 now too. I think the 105 will be way too tall for my daughter to sit on when we go to the lake around home.
  • lowerkeyslowerkeys Posts: 99 Greenhorn
    have you tried rotating it 90 degrees? it probably wouldnt make it a great seat when facing forward but may open up other possibilities
  • 91tiger91tiger Posts: 555 Officer
    I've tried it 90 degrees in the garage but not on the water. When the 105 is turned, it is right around the width of the console. It seemed slightly tight to walk between the front bulk head and the cooler but you can sprint down the sides. I may turn it that way when someone is fighting a tarpon and needs to chase them all around the boat.