Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Boca buddies

BAHAMA BLUE$ and Wet Willy teamed up again last Saturday for other try. After a late start (again) we ended up at 22 miles with birds in sight. No fish under these birds but after a little searching found two bamboo poles about 150 yards apart. After going by first peice Fish on ,two jumps and hes gone good fish too. Knot came loose. Keep going to second peice and its loaded with bait but no takers. Back to to the first peice and as we pull up and see two large fish under it. Stop and out comes the life bait.BAMM three fish on, Seems like last report.LOL But this time the fisrt fish is in the boat, second fish ready to be gaffed and it jumps in the boat ( if cooler was open it would have landed on his buddy) but no gaff marks COOl. Third fish comes to gaff after a good fight and is the bigger of the three. Then I see it the first fish hooked on the troll with the lure trailing behind him.. Hes a hog 40 plus but wont take anything tossed to him. But the cow with him takes, fourth fish on. Number four in the box. After messing with the hog for another twenty min. or so Its time to go.. I hated leaving him there and was pissed I didnt have mask and speargun on board . He would have been in the box also. But !!!!!! Next time... It was a great day and Wet Willies wife got her biggest Dolphin to date... Next time ...Its on..
:fishing

Replies

• BocaBocaBocaBoca Posts: 607 Officer
    Nice, thanks for the post and pic! Looks like a good day was had by all!
  • Fi$h2nguyenFi$h2nguyen Posts: 7,804 Moderator
    Nice job!! Fun day out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keeping busy while away from Florida

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter/videos?view_as=public
  • Flight RiskFlight Risk Posts: 2,491 Captain
    Nice! Good work.

Pura Vida!
  • no hoo for youno hoo for you Posts: 105 Deckhand
    Nice job on the Phins. See you guys all the time at the Boat launch. Maybe next time I'll wait and follow you!
  • Jus' Teasin'Jus' Teasin' Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    BAHAMA BLUE$ and Wet Willy teamed up again last Saturday for other try. After a late start (again) we ended up at 22 miles with birds in sight. No fish under these birds but after a little searching found two bamboo poles about 150 yards apart. After going by first peice Fish on ,two jumps and hes gone good fish too. Knot came loose. Keep going to second peice and its loaded with bait but no takers. Back to to the first peice and as we pull up and see two large fish under it. Stop and out comes the life bait.BAMM three fish on, Seems like last report.LOL But this time the fisrt fish is in the boat, second fish ready to be gaffed and it jumps in the boat ( if cooler was open it would have landed on his buddy) but no gaff marks COOl. Third fish comes to gaff after a good fight and is the bigger of the three. Then I see it the first fish hooked on the troll with the lure trailing behind him.. Hes a hog 40 plus but wont take anything tossed to him. But the cow with him takes, fourth fish on. Number four in the box. After messing with the hog for another twenty min. or so Its time to go.. I hated leaving him there and was pissed I didnt have mask and speargun on board . He would have been in the box also. But !!!!!! Next time... It was a great day and Wet Willies wife got her biggest Dolphin to date... Next time ...Its on..

The next time you can't get a lurking dolphin to bite, slice open one of the dolphin you've already caught, and put some of his guts on a hook. :fishing