Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

2yr old pure American black Labrador

To many liberals in here trying to run other people's lives.

Replies

• mrbillmrbill Posts: 1,194 Officer
  • FLDXTFLDXT Posts: 2,521 Captain
  • MARLIN44MARLIN44 Posts: 1,223 Officer
    bruno36 wrote: »
    We are looking to find a home for our 2yr old black lab. She is registered with the akc but I haven't sent her paperwork in. She great with kids and other animals. She has energy for days and we just don't have the time for her. She is fixed. Also she will need her shots and she hasn't had heartworm mess in a couple months. I work 60+ hrs a week and my wife will be starting school in the fall. We are looking for 200 for her or trade some fly fishing gear. Pm me with any questions.

Please tell me you are joking! You don't have time to take care of you're dog or keep her up to date on shots and meds and you want someone to pay you $200.00? Please for the dog's sake,donate her to the lab rescue.
    23ea9c81-1e5b-4eb2-a384-b1be569337ad_zps36a194bd.jpg
    No time to take care of a dog he had for two years, plenty of time to do some fly fishing!!!!
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,424 Admiral
    Well......
    The shots thing is a big deal :huh, but hopefully the dog won't spend the rest of it's life chained to a stake like one of my neighbor's dog does.
    At least he's trying to do the right thing....:shrug
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • mrbillmrbill Posts: 1,194 Officer
    Still no reply

Really? Poor dog...
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 11,694 AG
    Why buy the dog if you ain't got time?
    Yuppie problems, Joe Neighbor has a lab so I must have one too.

idiots all.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • Tailwalk7Tailwalk7 Posts: 125 Officer
    Please for the sake of the poor animal get it the treatment it needs and then give it away to a good home.
  • rrbgttrrbgtt Posts: 6,758 Admiral
    I think all of you upset dog lovers should pool your money and buy the man's dog.

Problem solved.
    From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned bobcat!
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,112 Captain
    The local pound will put it down for you after a few weeks.
    Otherwise call rrbgtt. He will hook you up.
    Problem solved.
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
  • JohnnyBanditJohnnyBandit Posts: 8,518 Admiral

LOL Really? You are going to try that one? Liberals? Really?
    You are so sad it is hard to laugh at you. But I will.....

And you cannot get away from your words...
    quote_icon.png Originally Posted by bruno36 viewpost-right.png
    We are looking to find a home for our 2yr old black lab. She is registered with the akc but I haven't sent her paperwork in. She great with kids and other animals. She has energy for days and we just don't have the time for her. She is fixed. Also she will need her shots and she hasn't had heartworm mess in a couple months. I work 60+ hrs a week and my wife will be starting school in the fall. We are looking for 200 for her or trade some fly fishing gear. Pm me with any questions.

You bought the dog..... too much work for you....Not enough time is a cop out. I have family obligations, a life and I work MORE than sixty hours a week most weeks. Last day I had off was July 4th... Not the weekend. Just the fourth. And I have three dogs. And one is a field bred Lab not much younger than yours. The others are HIGH energy dogs....

Be real... Own up to it. Your dog is not important enough to you to spend time with.

But excuses.... And now you are trying to get money for her or trade her off like a used camcorder?
    Classy..... er.... Pathetic...
    I still think the pound is your best opinion.
    Drop it off and forget it.
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    rrbgtt wrote: »
    I think all of you upset dog lovers should pool your money and buy the man's dog.

Problem solved.

Or he can do the right thing and call Lab Rescue.....

Actually he should be calling the breeder... IF they are at least a decent breeder, they will take the dog back. Most good breeders contract that in the sale. That if you give up the dog, you are to call them and they will take it back.

But this guy among other things.... Is being greedy.... Even when he "needs" to get rid of the dog, he wants money....

NO ONE! at least no one should, will pay money for a dog a person is trying to get rid of. Shelters will not, Rescues will not... Breeders will not. And other private individuals SHOULD NOT.....
    Go Mongo wrote: »

the dog will be better off.... Lab rescue will be called as soon as they drop her off.... She will not spend a night in the pound.
    Oh and another thing....

You have no time for the dog..... But....
    or trade some fly fishing gear

you want to trade for fly fishing gear? But but but... You have no time... Hence no need for any fishing gear....
    Big dog ranch. Palm beach county.
    Look them up. They seem to be a good organization.
    Granted the weimer we got from them had herpies and attacked my toddler niece, but they took it back and found another home for it without children.
    It had serious issues with children.
    Go Mongo wrote: »

the dog will be better off.... Lab rescue will be called as soon as they drop her off.... She will not spend a night in the pound.

Obviously someone needs to run your life... You cannot even take decent care of a dog....

Oh... and while I am at it...
    [h=2]2yr old pure American black Labrador[/h]

No such thing...

They are Labrador Retrievers (even though the breed originated in Newfoundland.

The come in Black Yellow and Chocolate.
  • kodiakzachkodiakzach Posts: 6,079 Admiral
    Just imagine if this guy had posted something JB was passionate about. Then he really would have had it coming...
  • tagtag Posts: 8,920 Admiral
    Obviously someone needs to run your life... You cannot even take decent care of a dog....

Oh... and while I am at it...

No such thing...

They are Labrador Retrievers (even though the breed originated in Newfoundland.

The come in Black Yellow and Chocolate.

We hyphenate people why not hyphenate a dog
  • SnookslangerSnookslanger Posts: 1,320 Officer
    Would you consider a nice spin combo or trolling setup instead of fly gear?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbaaKhJZWMOL6wbI1uz1gMkBQR94dtr2Dn__x8NwzcVDRiVW5Gb-cOL-oj
  • Anclote KeyAnclote Key Posts: 2,354 Officer
    I don't have any fly fishing gear but are you interested in trading for an okuma level wind?
    The two best times to fish is when it’s rainin’ and when it ain’t. –Patrick F. McManus
    tag wrote: »
    We hyphenate people why not hyphenate a dog

I do not hyphenate people either.
  • yak_angleryak_angler Posts: 2,585 Captain
    I hear ak has a nice cooler he might be interested in trading for an unloved dog
    5607_aa5e_zps24435aae.gif
    kodiakzach wrote: »
    Just imagine if this guy had posted something JB was passionate about. Then he really would have had it coming...

I do not care that he is rehoming the dog... The dog will be better off anyway......

He obviously did not think it through before he bought the dog. Now he wants to make excuses.
    But he is trying to trade it like a handheld walmart gps....
  • on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,910 Admiral
    Best and final...
    My gf has a 2 year old poodle that needs a good home.
    Deal?
  • nuclearfishnnuclearfishn Posts: 8,356 Admiral
    I like black labs.

Roaster slowly, wrapped in bacon.
  • AsianBaitAsianBait Posts: 173 Officer
    *stares at nuclearfishn*

*licks lips* *drooool*