Stradic repair

Wishin i was fishinWishin i was fishin Dunnellon FlPosts: 930 Officer
Just curios about typical turnaround? Meant to call Thursday but got busy at work and now it's a holiday weekend... I sent the thing in close to 3 weeks and haven't seen nor heard a word. Do they normally confirm they received it?

Replies

• johnDjohnD WC FLPosts: 6,403 Admiral
    They will not confirm anything , give it 30 days. Look for a charge when viewing your bank statement online.
  • bantam1bantam1 Posts: 541 Officer
    We are currently at 4 weeks for repairs.
  • Wishin i was fishinWishin i was fishin Dunnellon FlPosts: 930 Officer
    Just to follow up, it took about 6 weeks in total. I was told that the service center was out of bearings for my 3000fi. So I was upgraded to a 3000fj. Only complaints are that my fi was spooled with pretty new power pro and the fj came to me bare. Also I'll have to see if my spare spool from the fi will fit the fj, as the reel came without the paperwork, packaging, or spare spool. So it cost me $25 plus $7 shipping and six weeks to get a 1year old reel exchanged. Could have been worse I guess.. Btw what is the internal difference between the fi and fj??
  • bantam1bantam1 Posts: 541 Officer
    The FJ model has our X-Ship gearing which offer more power under a load. They do not come with a spare spool.