B & S Trailer Mfr - Reddick, FL?

m9000m9000 Posts: 1,999 Captain
Anybody have one of their trailer for a 25-30 ft boat. I just got an estimate to get my trailer fixed and this is the last time I'm fixing a 16 year old trailer.

If you have one of their trailer for a 25-30 ft boat, how has it held up? I have a Loadmaster that has done the job for 16 years, but it is time to get a new trailer. B&S is close and I'd like to give the local guys my business if they have a lot of satisfied customers.

Replies

• blewitupsirblewitupsir Posts: 774 Officer
    Cliff builds a great trailer. I have had several over the years and personally think they are the best trailer builder in Florida. My flats boat is on one of their trailers now, and my proline trailer was totally redone by B&S this year as the original design was impossible to load on. As soon as I have the chance that trailer will be sold, to have B&S build a brand new one. zu6avysy.jpg
    gu4upepy.jpg
    My flats boat is a 21, proline is a 24' FYI

Fish the Everglades and 10,000 islands with Hopefishing.com. Also offering multiple day all inclusive fishing/camping trips
    http://hopefishing.comFishing the Florida Everglades National Park with Hope Fishing Adventures.
  • reddawgreddawg Posts: 140 Deckhand
    I have done business with Cliff for several years. His prices are reasonable and gets the work done as scheduled. I have not had a single issue with the work completed at his shop. I have bought parts from him to do the work myself and again, prices are as good as anyone around. I have a friend that had his trailer completely rebuilt and the work was very good. B&S should be on your list for bids to do the work.