2008 Sterling 180TS Flats boat

D-MAX-GD-MAX-G Posts: 10 Greenhorn
2008 Sterling 180TS, Mercury 150 Optimax w/236 hrs. Lenco trim tabs, Hyd. jackplate, Power pole w/ remotes,
Smartcraft guages, 10 gal. livewell, 35 gal. release well, New Lowrance Elite HDI-7 plotter/fish finder, 3-bank charger, 3 new Optima Batteries, New 24V Motorguide trolling motor w/ quick release mount, Stiffy push pole, Ameritrail trailer w/spare. Boat is in immaculate condition and includes full custom cover. Asking $24900.00 call 727-510-1116

Replies

• DrewboysDrewboys Posts: 35 Greenhorn
    What kind of numbers do you get with that motor? Why are you selling
  • D-MAX-GD-MAX-G Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    37-38mph @ 4000rpm 52-53mph @ WOT, Thats with a 21p tempest!! Wanting a bay boat for family is why im selling it!!
  • Biggary16Biggary16 Posts: 469 Deckhand
    Awesome rig. I like that shade/ modified Bimini it looks like it goes in the rod holders and hooks to the poling platform? Where did you get that? I've never seen that set up.
    Thanks!!! Yes, make them myself with sunbrella. Assembles and stows quick.
  • R.DitullioR.Ditullio Posts: 121 Officer
    This is a gorgeous boat my friend!
  • bmtsuprabmtsupra Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Beautiful boat. GLWS. I have a 2008 TR7 and I would like to make a shade/bimini like yours. Any tips or instructions you can give me?
  • DrewboysDrewboys Posts: 35 Greenhorn
    Is the motor a 2008 as well or newer
    Thank you!!! yes, its an 08 motor as well, updated the decals!!
  • kaikai Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    Are you the original owner? Do you have title in hand? Where are you located? Thanks sharp looking boat!!
    I am the second owner and yes, I have the title. We are located in Seminole, thanks!!
  • sportsman32sportsman32 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    PM sent
    Boat is sold!!! Thanks