Skip to main content
Home Classifieds: Boats

2300 Key West Blue water for sale- Southeast FL

NightlifeNightlife Posts: 45 Greenhorn
1999 2300 Key West Blue water
1999 Yamaha EFI ox66 engine
2007 All American aluminum Dual axle trailer.

Material fiberglass
Type Modified vee
Vee at transom (deadrise) 21°
Draft (drive down) 1′ 3″
Freeboard (minimum) 2′ 4″
Freeboard (maximum) 3′ 4″
Vertical Clearance 7′ 1″ (w/T-top)
Length overall 23′ 4″
Beam 8′ 6″
Weight (dry) 2,800 lb.
Fuel capacity 140 gals.
Maximum hp. 300
Hull warranty five year

Boat:
Everything works 100%, new T-top Canvas installed 06/18/14, 35 Gallon livewell with Sureflow upgraded pump, new Dash bezel, dash switches, Yamaha gauges installed in May. Tons of storage/fish boxes. Huge walk in console, 2 Batteries with Guest Battery switch, LED Navigation lights and T-top light, Upgraded oversized Bennett m120 trim tabs installed in 2009, Armstrong Dive Ladder, Spare stainless prop, Roll Control for 8 Scuba tanks (4 in the rear, 4 forward of console) Sea deck bolsters around rear cockpit, Additional Rod holders on Port and Starboard gunnels.
Electronics:
Humminbird Matrix 97 Combo GPS/Fishfinder with 200/50 transom mount transducer
Lowrance Elite 5 GPA/Fishfinder (installed May 2014)
Standard horizon eclipse VHF with Brand new Shakespeare antennae (installed 06/20/2014)
Pioneer CD player

Engine:
1999 Yamaha EFI saltwater series (ox66)
Plugs/lower unit fluid/impeller changed yearly
02 sensor cleaned in 2012
Brand new Yamaha digital Gauges installed 05/2014
Stainless Prop
Engine hours unknown, the boat never had an hour meter until I just upgraded the gauges. The original owner had the boat the first 5 years and lived in Port Orange (far from the ocean). He used the boat 6 times a year. I put about 100 hours a year on the boat as I used to log my hours until I realized every year was within 20 hours and just complete my maintenance yearly. Approx 1300-1600 hours are on the boat if I had to guess. I have done nothing to the engine except maintenance and 1 o2 sensor cleaning.
Performance:
3800RPM burning 14GPH at 30MPG
Top speed:
35MPH-5300RPM with typical fishing load Hit 38 with 19p prop but went to a 17p for Heavy scuba diving days. Boat runs better with 4 divers and 8 tanks this way. Both Props included.

Will upload pictures tonight, please email me with any questions as I don't check the forum often. Boat is located in Parkland, FL and ready to fish and dive/turn key. Have pics and video of the engine running available via email.

Asking $17,000

Barry
[email protected]
Formally Flatsfish B, until the great forum crash of the 21st century.

Replies