Looking for a little skiff style boat for the fam, budget is 5k

Capt. BCapt. B Posts: 4 Greenhorn
Looking for a small, around 14ft boat to cruise the mangroves, 4 people max, mostly 2, my budget is topped out at 5k. I don't care all that much of the appearance of the boat, dings and scratches aren't a big deal, but it has to be turn key. Like I said my budget is 5k, not 5k and then another thousand in repairs :banghead Let me know if you guys know of anything, obviously I'm checking classifieds and craigs, just seeing anyone has something their looking to unload. Thanks in advance, :USA

Replies

• Capt. BCapt. B Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    Forgot to mention, fort Myers / Cape Coral Area
  • lost baitlost bait Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    I have an aluminum 15'6'' flat bottom boat (94) I bought 10 years ago ,because of lack of use and desire, I put it up for sale in craigs list. it's under, boat 15'6",reposted this morning. It might fit your needs,I am in miami. My contact info is in craigs list ad,as of now I haven't posted it here because I haven't figured out how to get pics on to this forum. Thanks Rein. (Lost Bait)
  • CentralJoshCentralJosh Posts: 59 Deckhand
    I have a 14 ft Carolina Skiff Center console.
  • cfthcfth Posts: 418 Deckhand
    I have a 2007 welded grizzly tracker with a fourstrokr. Under hundred hours. GPS fish finder trailer 17 ft and has a commercial rs on it. Bottom line price is 6500
    Capt. Grayson Padrick
    www.centralfloridatrophyhunts.com
    Alligator Hunts, Alligator Hunting Equipment, Alligator and Wild Game Processing
  • salty sarasalty sara Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Capt. B wrote: »
    Looking for a small, around 14ft boat to cruise the mangroves, 4 people max, mostly 2, my budget is topped out at 5k. I don't care all that much of the appearance of the boat, dings and scratches aren't a big deal, but it has to be turn key. Like I said my budget is 5k, not 5k and then another thousand in repairs :banghead Let me know if you guys know of anything, obviously I'm checking classifieds and craigs, just seeing anyone has something their looking to unload. Thanks in advance, :USA

Please check out my boat. http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/4541610442.html
  • Machetero104Machetero104 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    I have a TwinVee 14 with a 2013 Honda 50 HP with around 20 hours, but asking 6k.
    Boat is ready. No repairs needed. Hull is like new.
    I can send you pictures
    well, here is a picture
    LOCATION= Tampa