FWC SYSTEM SUCKS

gottheitch22gottheitch22 Posts: 4,185 Captain
FWC suck got locked out 5 min befor . they know how many people are going to try the should have a system that can handle it .
living life as i like

Replies

• TheDude727TheDude727 Posts: 96 Greenhorn
    waiting for www.myfwc.com
  • kgatorkgator Posts: 88 Deckhand
    True. I knew it was trouble when I logged in and it was really slow. I was on my page clicked and error message. So much for the extra horsepower for the drawing. The page still has not come back up for me. Oh well same old ***** to look forward to.
  • David BDavid B Posts: 1,907 Captain
    I would rather Ticket Master handled this. I agree it is such Bovine excrement. How can an agency demand the use of this system when the contractor cannot handle the requirements? They know exactly what was coming many days ahead of time.

Congrats to those that got in and were awarded permits or extra tags.
    Increasing MMGW or climate change, one twist off at a time.
  • Fish AddictFish Addict Posts: 686 Officer
    PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in the IT business and these freaking idiots would have been fired years ago. Absolutely ridiculous they can not be prepared for this..
  • hoggatorhoggator Posts: 330 Deckhand
    FWC suck got locked out 5 min befor . they know how many people are going to try the should have a system that can handle it .

I agree with you 100%! Its, been 7 minutes and the page is still trying to load on two different computers for two of us! Cant see how this is a fair system!
    I would be curious as to what type of legal action could be brought against the agency and the contractor for this negligence. It being a requirement of the agency for the stakeholders to attempt to obtain permits in this manner.
  • flyinfishflyinfish Posts: 64 Deckhand
    ...still haven't been able to even login. no tags for me.

I got a boat, who wants to go lizard hunting?
    The entire MYFWC.COM website is now down. Hmmmmm!!! Hacked, I think not.
  • hoggatorhoggator Posts: 330 Deckhand
    13 minutes and still waiting. I am sure they are all long gone by now.
  • theoneandonly248theoneandonly248 Posts: 258 Deckhand
    I got in no problem. I've been able to get 3 really good tags so far.
  • AllenRAllenR Posts: 2,702 Captain
    This vendor is worse than the one they replaced
  • gottheitch22gottheitch22 Posts: 4,185 Captain
    fwc page still wont even load
    living life as i like
    it finally just let me in but no permits left for any spots I wanted. Only county tags now.
  • BowtechGen3BowtechGen3 Altoona, FlPosts: 774 Officer
    Absoulutly Terrible!!
    Director - Central Florida Dog Hunters & Sportsmans Association
    https://www.facebook.com/CFDHSA

1461718pb77ew55q8.gif
  • kgatorkgator Posts: 88 Deckhand
    Yep got on but was really slow waited for checkout page for 5 mins, then all gone. Guess I'll save $280
  • mrbillmrbill Posts: 1,175 Officer
    y did we have to pay $280 for them
  • plumber1969plumber1969 Posts: 197 Deckhand
    I got the week three St. John's county. That gives us 6 tags (Clay and St. John's) and the first three weeks, I will hope for the best and good luck to everyone.
    2013 Xpress H-18 115 Yamaha
    Camo'd out to hide from the fish better:cool:
    IMO this was the Worst that I have seen it at any time New or Old System.. It took 15 Mins for anything to work at all

1461718pb77ew55q8.gif
  • plumber1969plumber1969 Posts: 197 Deckhand
    I only paid $64 for the first come first served but we did have 2 other sets of tags purchased.
    2013 Xpress H-18 115 Yamaha
    Camo'd out to hide from the fish better:cool:
    mrbill wrote: »
    y did we have to pay $280 for them

If you did not already have a Tags then its 280 for the first set then 61.50 every set after that

1461718pb77ew55q8.gif
  • Lc-hunter86Lc-hunter86 Posts: 2,927 Captain
    This is BS...honestly...not fair in the least bit
  • KayakMacGyverKayakMacGyver Posts: 1,001 Officer
    IMO this was the Worst that I have seen it at any time New or Old System.. It took 15 Mins for anything to work at all

Same here. Absolutely terrible.
    They Can't Us "You Should Have Been There Yesterday"...........Because We Were!
  • mrbillmrbill Posts: 1,175 Officer
    never mind i got it what it was
  • Cracker13Cracker13 Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Probably the same contractors that created obamacare website...
  • mikelavinemikelavine Posts: 92 Greenhorn
    I got 8 off of my phone
  • jhandymanjhandyman Posts: 203 Officer
    Got 1. County tag.
  • mikefm58mikefm58 Posts: 265 Deckhand
    I was online clicking refresh at 9:58, at the Apply screen waiting for statewide alligator to pop up. It finally did at 10:10, where I then put in my selections, click enter, 10 mins later and they were all sold out.

I am so freeking pissed at FWC.....:mad

What could I have done differently?
  • JonsredfishinJonsredfishin Posts: 1,426 Officer
    6 of 8 computers that I was running got through just fine :shrug
    One president put a man on the moon.
    Another president put a man in the Lady's bathroom.
  • Captjohn5150Captjohn5150 Posts: 1,698 Captain
    They need to have a 3rd drawing.....these cheapo 60 buck tags need to go as long as someone is looking for a 271 full price tag....a third drawing would of gotten rid of the last remaining tags no problem to those still looking for thier first set of tags.....it sucks being left out of the gator hunt fully knowing that some jerk off scored a second pair of tags at a discounted price....it's not that hard, state wins all the way for the wild life fund......my sons group was able to pull tags...we paid full price for them...it is an expensive sport....I would really like to see the price on gator tags increase by an extra 200 per set....with no cheapo's.....that will thin out the problems....The state of florida has an obligation to the very wild life in its care as well as to the stake holders of this very state to secure the most avalible capital per unit for the overall greater good of the whole.........
    For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
    What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
    Floridas first woman's college.
    The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.