Home Classifieds: Fishing Tackle

FS: Accurate BX2 600 (2 speed)

Silver Accurate BX2 600 (2 speed)

Reel is 10/10 mech. 9.7/10 cosmetically..

Have box, and paperwork. Reel has been sitting for too long.. needs a good home..

$550

Replies

• jayseasjayseas Posts: 815 Officer
    SEEMS PRICEY FOR USED ACCURATE CAN YOU POST PICS
  • Tyler290Tyler290 Posts: 96 Deckhand
    Not trying to insult you..... but I am only willing to pay $300 for a used Acccurate. For $500 I can find a new Shimano Talica 2 speed, and in my opinion that's a better reel. Let me know if interested for $300
  • sam50sam50 Posts: 499 Officer
    you may be able to get an older 665 single speed accurate for $300, but not a new 600 2 speed...................
  • flvol77flvol77 Posts: 261 Officer
    jayseas wrote: »
    Not trying to insult you..... but I am only willing to pay $300 for a used Acccurate. For $500 I can find a new Shimano Talica 2 speed, and in my opinion that's a better reel. let me know is interested for $300

Where are you going to find a BX2 600 for $300? The retail is $600 bucks for them and they are super hard to find someone that will discount them. I would know because I have 8 BX2's and I bought them all at once at paid around $550 for my two 600 BX2's.

Oh and IMO Talica isn't a better reel, I had 5 of them and sold them all when I put an Accurate in my hands.
    We are not creatures of circumstance; we are creators of circumstance.

Benjamin Disraeli
    Not trying to insult you..... but I am only willing to pay $300 for a used Acccurate. For $500 I can find a new Shimano Talica 2 speed, and in my opinion that's a better reel. let me know is interested for $300

No insult taken. :Spittingcoffee ..... If you ever come across a new or used Accurate BX2 (of any model) for $300, let me know.. I would buy it from you for $500 and let you make the extra $$ so you can buy Your Talica.. BUMPPPPPPP!
    Thanks for the response. I hope you get top $. I'm just looking for deal I can't refuse to add to my already too large collection of reels.
    Not trying to insult you..... but I am only willing to pay $300 for a used Acccurate. For $500 I can find a new Shimano Talica 2 speed, and in my opinion that's a better reel. let me know if interested for $300

Getting closer