Abaco, Bahama Adventure... friends, family, and fishing bonanza! 5/22/14 - 5/29/14

2»

Replies

• LET'S GOLET'S GO Posts: 2,041 Captain
    Dave looks like a great time with Kim, family and friends. I had called you on VHF with no response now I know why. Glad you had a fun and safe trip and no stolen engines.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL FROM TEAM LET'S GO,
    BONES AND BOOMER. :dog :dog LET'S MAKE EVERY TRIP COUNT

baf44a4e-6651-4a38-8a03-7b1c3b6bd22b_zpse5ca0565.jpg L.G. LIFE IS GOOD ON THE "LET'S GO!"
  • pk911pk911 Posts: 260 Deckhand
    Great trip and tons of memories.
  • Critter GitterCritter Gitter Posts: 125 Officer
    Awesome trip!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rgambotzrgambotz Posts: 224 Deckhand
    Thanks for the great read!
  • latitudeajustmentlatitudeajustment Posts: 2,019 Captain
    Great pics and trip...obviously very sorry to hear about all the down time this past year, on to a new and better 2014, you all look so happy in the pics! Hey, at least you got some marlin on!!! Nancy and I head over that way (we will be at Lubbers) early September and really looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing a great trip!!!!
  • thebigswedethebigswede Posts: 111 Deckhand
    Great report. Thanks for sharing. I have just turned my wife on from not wanting to go fishing to a member of the team. Great time over there when went but unfortunately were locked in the SoA. Can't wait to get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    :fishing:fishing[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,219 Officer
    Nice Trip

Sharp boat!
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
  • HyundaifinnHyundaifinn Posts: 54 Greenhorn
    Awesome Report and great pictures. Thanks!
  • Jupiter Double D'sJupiter Double D's Posts: 609 Officer
    Awesome pics guys! Really. I have got to get over there.... Do you know if my 16 yr old son needs a passport?
    Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Double D's crew proudly uses Canyon Gear tackle
  • Osprey45Osprey45 FT Pierce/ Boonton Twp NJPosts: 995 Officer
    Everyone needs a passport even my 11 yo
  • Kevinwwings2Kevinwwings2 Posts: 1,268 Officer
    Everyone needs a passport. I will admit while at customs in West End last week they let a guy through with DL and Birth certificate, but did not like the idea of it. She did say it won't happen again, which leads me to believe it happens all the time. There are 2 major problems with not having a passport, 1 the US may not let you back in, 2 if there were any kind of medical emergency and he needed to be flown back to the states, he will NOT be allowed onto an aircraft to enter the US. It has been required for all aircraft entry's since like 2006 or so. Just not worth taking the chance....
  • WIXWIX Posts: 327 Officer
    Great report! Great Trip! Give Miss Kim a high five from Team Blade Runners for the tuna and who!
  • Captain DaveCaptain Dave Posts: 3,388 Captain
    Thanks everybody. Appreciate all the kind words. This report was a hell of a lot more fun to document than to type out, but it will definitely be nice to reflect back on.

:beer
    72262-albums10528-picture94957.jpg

Your Southeast Florida Real Estate Resource !
    www.HomesOfTreasureCoast.com

Search for homes on any mobile device with my FREE MLS SEARCH App !
    http://app.kw.com/KW2GYNJDM
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,737 Captain
    Thanks everybody. Appreciate all the kind words. This report was a hell of a lot more fun to document than to type out, but it will definitely be nice to reflect back on.

:beer

I thought the same way. Had 1......or 50 of these too. Let's just say you may want to back this report up and not count on it always being on FS.
  • StepaboStepabo Posts: 1,052 Officer
    Awesome, thanks for sharing, Salud
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    “It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top.”
    ―Hunter S. Thompson
  • Lazy BonesLazy Bones Posts: 941 Officer
    I thought the same way. Had 1......or 50 of these too. Let's just say you may want to back this report up and not count on it always being on FS.

lol. true
  • VenturesomeVenturesome Posts: 1,743 Officer
    Nicely done. Glad it all worked out. Great pics stories and fish.....
    I felt like I was there with u !!!!!
    2392.jpg
  • summer dazesummer daze Posts: 883 Officer
    Amazing trip, Entertaining read and great pictures. Always good to get some good memories with family and good friends.
    jgocnk.jpg
    Tight Lines..
  • Captain DaveCaptain Dave Posts: 3,388 Captain

:rotflmao Yeah, I backed it up by putting it on The Hull Truth as well. I learned that lesson after our St Thomas blue marlin trip together that has disappeared into lala land.
    72262-albums10528-picture94957.jpg

Your Southeast Florida Real Estate Resource !
    www.HomesOfTreasureCoast.com

Search for homes on any mobile device with my FREE MLS SEARCH App !
    http://app.kw.com/KW2GYNJDM
  • Boca KrisBoca Kris Posts: 131 Deckhand
    Amazing report...made me feel like I was there! Really great...thanks for sharing!