BASH UPDATE:

Yesterday we made the tough decision to cancel the tent, table and chair rental. There just was not enough expressed interest to warrant the $1100 to get it. So if you come bring an EZ shade and chairs if you can, we will build our own little tent city.

We now have 12 boats entered, but still only 30 shirts ordered. You must order shirts by June 6th if you want one, there will be NO EXTRA SHIRTS ORDERED, last time I ate a dozen so I am not doing that again.

We have a great menu as usual, Pulled pork, pulled brisket, teriyaki chicken kabobs, baked beans, salad, rolls. We are also going to throw in some hot dogs for the kids cause to me there is nothing as cool as a little tyke walking around with a hot dog, eating the hot dog out from between the bun. :grin We will have some waters but the event is BYOB.

We will publish a prize list next week but so far we have some nice stuff, 1st place in all fishing categories will win a Evakool cooler valued at $250-$350.

Right now we are planning about 75-100 meals but we can add more if we need to. It sure would be nice if you are planning to attend to let us know how many you will be bringing so we can plan, of coarse all friends and family are welcome. The more the merrier.

We are thinking about adding a bean bag toss(cornhole) tournament for the land based bashers so they can win something too.

More to come.

Replies

• SnookSlayer98SnookSlayer98 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    What time is the captains meeting and where is it?
  • billgarrenbillgarren Posts: 54 Greenhorn
    Where is the inshore rules
  • summer dazesummer daze Posts: 883 Officer
    billgarren wrote: »

x2. I've looked on the bash site and can't seen to find em. Obviously we can't keep/weigh snook, so is there a token we need for CPR.
    jgocnk.jpg
    Tight Lines..
  • PotterBuiltPotterBuilt Posts: 31 Greenhorn
    Dave - I have contacted Pelagic to see if they are able to get us some items for the raffles. I will let you know what they say. Look forward to seeing everyone on the 14th!!
  • Dave MeyerDave Meyer Posts: 275 Deckhand

Snook will be by length next to the Florida Sportsman Lawstick, which will be provided, in a picture. The camera will not be provided but you can use a smart phone or any digital camera and our tournament committee chair will make the call and declare a winner. Winner gets a 45 quart Evakool Ice chest.
    Dave - I have contacted Pelagic to see if they are able to get us some items for the raffles. I will let you know what they say. Look forward to seeing everyone on the 14th!!

Thank you very much.
  • mike_smike_s Posts: 414 Deckhand
    Dave,

Let me know what I need to bring and what you need help with.
  • billgarrenbillgarren Posts: 54 Greenhorn
    I want to fish this one but I have no clue if and where is the captains meeting, rules and prizes. All I know is the date and time to start fishing. More info please and we might have more boats......
    I want to fish this one but I have no clue if and where is the captains meeting, rules and prizes. All I know is the date and time to start fishing. More info please and we might have more boats......

I am going to update the main bash page, I could have sworn we had that info up but the captains meeting will be at Pirates Loft in Stuart on June 12 at 7PM. The cost is $25 per boat, inshore or offshore with a additional $5 for a special dads and kids division.

We will have more info on prizes as we get closer but for now 1st place in the 3 offshore species wins an 85 qt Evakool Ice chest and the 3 inshore species wins a 45 qt Evakool. Plus the Drunkin Dolphin goes to the biggest fish weighed.
  • FS JimFS Jim Posts: 475 Moderator
    I also have 6 Florida Sportsman Mojo technical shirts here at the office to go along with the coolers Dave..
  • familythymefamilythyme Posts: 61 Deckhand
    What time is the captains meeting and where is it?

I will post a separate thread with "rules" etc.
    Darrell
    You are going to feel like a fool laying in that hospital bed dying of nothing!!
  • ObsessionObsession Posts: 228 Deckhand
    Signed up for Dad and Kids. (me being the Dad). We will probably fish the river in the morning before heading over for some tasty BBQ. That's five people total for the meal count. (If the misses can't make it, I'm pretty sure I can eat two plates)

Stay safe

Chris

Stay Safe

Chris

Entry Point Decorative Door Glass. Stuart FL (Family Business) 772-463-6500